Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters
Just remember that when you comply with the new world order you’re not getting your freedom you get temporary privileges…it’s like Jean valjean in les miserables. You’re getting a temporary ticket of leave. Time off for good behavior. Until the goalposts move again

brownman2075

Just remember that when you comply with the new world order you’re not getting your freedom you get temporary privileges…it’s like Jean valjean in les miserables. You’re getting a temporary ticket of leave. Time off for good behavior. Until the goalposts move again

Look down look down your standing in your grave 🎶

Notice they never say to ask your doctor about the vaccines why could that be? Can’t even see an advertisement for Advil without a warning but not this thing there’s no side effects. None at all

Dumbo

Don’t worry I’m certain they must be lying. Keep taking your shots

One day, when the covid narrative is in the past, the just and good of the world will come after those companies, politicians, and individuals who perpetuated this onto our children, stole the livelihoods of families, covered up science, and killed people. There will be a reckoning and justice will be served.

One day, when the covid narrative is in the past, the just and good of the world will come after those companies, politicians, and individuals who perpetuated this onto our children, stole the livelihoods of families, covered up science, and killed people. There will be a reckoning and justice will be served.
They’re gonna be begging for forgiveness at some point but I’m not certain I’m gonna be in the mood