Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year – Many Died.​

@The Driver showed me this was normal so I don’t know why this is making news. Probably just fake news from those Q anon people that listen to Tucker on FOX.

FF93A0AC-880A-4046-B30F-38A456C29287.jpeg

Darmark7

Tampa FL is only a few hours from me. If I can figure out who has it I would love to take a trip and let them breath on me so I could get my natural booster and maybe take some of that horse dewormer while I had the virus and then I could report back to Brown Cafe to keep everyone updated on my progress.

Tampa FL is only a few hours from me. If I can figure out who has it I would love to take a trip and let them breath on me so I could get my natural booster and maybe take some of that horse dewormer while I had the virus and then I could report back to Brown Cafe to keep everyone updated on my progress.
Yes please keep us posted

BigMoney

That horse dewormer you talk about is a medicine that has been given to people for years as a anti-viral.You need a prescription if you go though a pharmacy or just go to the feed store and get it.This drug works on covid but the government could not get emergency approval on the vaccine if there is something out there that works on covid hence the reason they downplayed the horse dewormer working.Big Pharma is making way more money on the vaccine that does not work.

Darmark7

That horse dewormer you talk about is a medicine that has been given to people for years as a anti-viral.You need a prescription if you go though a pharmacy or just go to the feed store and get it.This drug works on covid but the government could not get emergency approval on the vaccine if there is something out there that works on covid hence the reason they downplayed the horse dewormer working.Big Pharma is making way more money on the vaccine that does not work.
Oh I know all about that Horse Dewormer. I have a nice little stash of it along with some hydroxychloroquine. I’m a real tin foil hat wearer according to the people that took the shot.