Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Do you know if he was vaccinated?
No they haven’t said. But vaccinated or not vaccinated doesn’t matter with these sports deaths. We need to find out what is causing these problems with these athletes. It might be something totally unrelated to vaccines but they need to stop all sports until they figure out what is going on.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

The Pandemic of the Vaccinated Is Here.​

Back in July, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky announced that COVID had become “a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” an unfortunate turn of phrase that was soon picked up by the president. Now the flaws in its logic are about to be exposed on what could be a terrifying scale. The pandemic of the vaccinated can no longer be denied.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U stopping for beer on his way to get his 7th booster shot:
SmartSelect_20211210-111157_Chrome.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree some of it is but most of it is because they are afraid of shots and use the "what is contained in the needle" excuse as a way to avoid them.

That’s just plain stupid. If I thought that BS vaccine was really worth it, I would get it. The longer I go without it the more ridiculous it seems to get it. It doesn’t work as advertised! Why would I risk possible adverse effects for a vaccine that isn’t a vaccine? You want it? You get it! Enough with the fear of needles BS. You’re starting to sound like @rickyb

rickyb

That’s just plain stupid. If I thought that BS vaccine was really worth it, I would get it. The longer I go without it the more ridiculous it seems to get it. It doesn’t work as advertised! Why would I risk possible adverse effects for a vaccine that isn’t a vaccine? You want it? You get it! Enough with the fear of needles BS. You’re starting to sound like @rickyb
Dont get me started about wat u plunge into ur arm, bad santa

rod

Retired 22 years
Ok--- that is enough to make me stop. I was only in it for the controversy anyway.

rod

Retired 22 years
I guess I'll just move on to the Crypto Currency thread and piss off @542thruNthru