Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Nah
Former NFL star wide receiver demaryius Thomas is dead at 33… anyone wanna take a guess why

Heart problems/suddenly collapsed?

It’s looking like something about sports is more deadly than COVID so why not shut down all sports to slow the spread until they figure it out.

Cardiac arrest. A professional athlete, in shape, healthy. Cardiac arrest at 33. Nothing suspicious here, especially when it's happening to athletes everywhere. Not suspicious at all.

I agree some of it is but most of it is because they are afraid of shots and use the "what is contained in the needle" excuse as a way to avoid them.
wrong. thats the one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Although even if that was true its not your business why someone decides to get the shots or not.

Last edited:
Cardiac arrest. A professional athlete, in shape, healthy. Cardiac arrest at 33. Nothing suspicious here, especially when it's happening to athletes everywhere. Not suspicious at all.

Theyre claiming he was suffering from seizures for about a year

Poop Head

Judge me.

Looks like intense physical activity makes the effects of the vaccines, (and possibly the virus) worse?