Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
1642292050796.gif

Box Ox

Because everyone is being told that they should stay home and isolate if they come down with the Omicron cough?

At the very minimum, those of us who are fully vaccinated should feel free to pick up the trash, work at the grocery store, have that biopsy appointment and send the kids to school. But there really isn't much choice in the matter, is there?

The crisis must continue even though there are vaccines, there are treatments and COVID will remain with us forever.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Because everyone is being told that they should stay home and isolate if they come down with the Omicron cough?

At the very minimum, those of us who are fully vaccinated should feel free to pick up the trash, work at the grocery store, have that biopsy appointment and send the kids to school. But there really isn't much choice in the matter, is there?

The crisis must continue even though there are vaccines, there are treatments and COVID will remain with us forever.
What's the logic in allowing vaccinated people to continue uninterrupted? They are getting sick, they are silent spreaders...I don't see the logic.

Thebrownblob

He's been good on reporting on the data for vaccines and the covid stats. He has probably done more to harm the gene therapy movement than Malone has, so far. Whatever else he may be, he gave Malone a chance to set the record straight on a main stream source about his involvement in mRNA technology development. Everyone is bound to be wrong, or have a bad take on things, from time to time.
I read his free stuff and subscribe to his sub stack he’s smart but arrogant and seem to have a chip on his shoulder. The way he handled that interview was unnecessary. Of course everyone’s entitled to a bad day