Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Ive noticed, recently, alot of commercials and ads "reminding" people to get checked for cancer.
That's because of the drop in cancer screenings and yearly physicals the last 2 years.
Nothing more than that.
That's based on the average yearly count of cancer patients.
People are walking around with undetected cancer.

Poop Head

Judge me.
That's because of the drop in cancer screenings and yearly physicals the last 2 years.
Nothing more than that.
That's based on the average yearly count of cancer patients.
People are walking around with undetected cancer.
Maybe, maybe not.
Patrick_O'Boyle.jpg

Thebrownblob

.....and all that money(?) the plaintiffs receive will not bring them back to a restored, healthy state.

Ubiquitous helping.
Of course not, and the chances are they’ve got very little of it it’s because of the lawyers, but its still a deterrent for big companies and does not mean the right to sue for damages should be taken away, and a multi billion dollar corporation given complete immunity, it is curious for a medicine they say so safe to need such liability protection.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I read his free stuff and subscribe to his sub stack he’s smart but arrogant and seem to have a chip on his shoulder. The way he handled that interview was unnecessary. Of course everyone’s entitled to a bad day

I didn't watch the video, but read some reactions to it, and read Malone's response in his substack. I'll watch it a bit later. I just don't think he's controlled opposition. Maybe he's envious that
Malone draws a bigger crowd, when he's been reporting on this stuff from the get go. Maybe the whole thing was staged to create controversy and generate more interest in both people.

Thebrownblob

I didn't watch the video, but read some reactions to it, and read Malone's response in his substack. I'll watch it a bit later. I just don't think he's controlled opposition. Maybe he's envious that
Malone draws a bigger crowd, when he's been reporting on this stuff from the get go. Maybe the whole thing was staged to create controversy and generate more interest in both people.
You could be right I really don’t understand the whole kerfuffle between Alex and Malone they seem to be really in agreement on almost everything. Malone definitely had a hand in Mrna development whether or not he’s taking too much credit for it really doesn’t matter to me I don’t know why it does to Alex either.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Dr. Stephanie Seneff a senior research scientist with MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, said the possible benefits for children from the coronavirus vaccine are minimal and “when you look at the potential harm from these vaccines, it just doesn’t make any sense.”

Especially with repeated boosters such treatment “will be devastating in the long term,” she added.

Non sequitur

The Pope is a condemned man. Meaning, his ideas have been condemned by all of the popes before him. Not much good comes out of that guys mouth and he is probably punishment from God for forsaking our inheritance.
I don't like to paint people into a box, I give them room to come around. Pope joker can't get out of his own way. If you are horrible at something at least have enough IQ to keep your mouth shut and enjoy the perks of the job.

worldwide

Dr. Stephanie Seneff a senior research scientist with MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, said the possible benefits for children from the coronavirus vaccine are minimal and “when you look at the potential harm from these vaccines, it just doesn’t make any sense.”

Especially with repeated boosters such treatment “will be devastating in the long term,” she added.
Counterpoint from The American Council on Science and Health

BigGuy2732

I don't like to paint people into a box, I give them room to come around. Pope joker can't get out of his own way. If you are horrible at something at least have enough IQ to keep your mouth shut and enjoy the perks of the job.

People can always change. I pray every day he does, he occupies the See of Peter, the most important office on earth. Hoping he has a miraculous conversion to the Catholic faith which he swore to protect and safeguard.

Non sequitur

People can always change. I pray every day he does, he occupies the See of Peter, the most important office on earth. Hoping he has a miraculous conversion to the Catholic faith which he swore to protect and safeguard.
Pope Pius X attitude toward the Modernists was uncompromising. Speaking of those who counseled compassion to the "culprits" he said: "They want them to be treated with oil, soap and caresses. But they should be beaten with fists. In a duel, you don't count or measure the blows, you strike as you can.

BigGuy2732

Pope Pius X attitude toward the Modernists was uncompromising. Speaking of those who counseled compassion to the "culprits" he said: "They want them to be treated with oil, soap and caresses. But they should be beaten with fists. In a duel, you don't count or measure the blows, you strike as you can.

I have his portrait on my wall, in the papal tiara. It will be grand one day when the traditionalists win and we get popes like that again. I’m just a man building the foundation for a cathedral I’ll never see finished.