Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Non sequitur

The last time I was forced to wear a mask was at an auto salvage yard. I agree that vaccines are a good idea.
Vaccine's are a medical miracle. The standard for safe and effective was full trails which took nearly 7 years.
Warp speed should have been authorized under right to choose. No politics and your choice.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Counterpoint from The American Council on Science and Health

LMFAO you think ACSH is a reputable source?
Literally a front group for various corporations including the pharmaceutical industry.

Do 5 seconds of research buddy.

Dumbo

Proud to be on the right side of history.

Screenshot_20220116-145236.png

margaritaville

Globalist. LOL How 1990's
Assuming you aren't a WEF BOT. I can't believe people are still this dumb after two freaking years. Let me guess. Everytime you saw a event in 2020 you said overwhelmed in two weeks and were wrong. When Texas reopen you said "absolutely wreckless" like gavin newsome and the cases went down. Wrong again. When people said cloth mask aren't effective you called them conspiracy theorist and were wrong again. You thought when the J an J came out and they said it's one and done that it actually meant one and done. Wrong again. How many times do you have to be lied to by big pharma to get a clue. Apparently it's infinite times. Nothing going on up there. If big pharma says it does XX you parrot what they say. Then 6 months later they say well actually it doesn't. Then you parrot their new talking about.

PT Car Washer

Assuming you aren't a WEF BOT. I can't believe people are still this dumb after two freaking years. Let me guess. Everytime you saw a event in 2020 you said overwhelmed in two weeks and were wrong. When Texas reopen you said "absolutely wreckless" like gavin newsome and the cases went down. Wrong again. When people said cloth mask aren't effective you called them conspiracy theorist and were wrong again. You thought when the J an J came out and they said it's one and done that it actually meant one and done. Wrong again. How many times do you have to be lied to by big pharma to get a clue. Apparently it's infinite times. Nothing going on up there. If big pharma says it does XX you parrot what they say. Then 6 months later they say well actually it doesn't. Then you parrot their new talking about.
What's a WEF BOT? Not a Q Anon fan.

The account has to be a troll should just ignore.

worldwide

LMFAO you think ACSH is a reputable source?
Literally a front group for various corporations including the pharmaceutical industry.

Do 5 seconds of research buddy.
I was simply pointing to a link with an opposite viewpoint of the credentials of the person in the article. Regardless of what you may think of the source, the same contention can be made of Brietbart news as a "reputable source." The point of the article is that the person the Brietbart article featured, Dr. Stephanie Seneff, is probably not someone to be taking medical advice from. She has not published a single genuine research study on any of her topics that has been peer reviewed. She claims that in just 3 more years, half of the kids in the United States will be autistic. She also thinks that school shootings and terrorism attacks are caused by the herbicide Roundup. Her "medical" experience is from her Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

5 seconds of research would have shown you that.