Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
1324053_wrx2ijyapxinavk.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
"Masking obviously is ineffective in mitigating upper respiratory dz transmission..."

"I called this out a year ago. Seems like so many patients were coming into the clinic with "sinusitis" - patients tend to overcall head congestion with a cold as sinusitis, but so many patients with the same complaint. I said I thought it was the masks but everyone shrugged it off. We know that anytime there is obstruction of normal outflow from the body, bacteria tend to colonize that area. And in a few unlucky people an infection can spread."

"She was in a coma and had a brain abscess. I had to put a tube in her head to save her life. Pure pus from her head…. And MRI showed a brain abscess as well as sinusitis, and she had a tooth infection...
So I called my friend ... she said she operated [on] 5 kids like this in the past month! We see normally one a year. We both said at the same time, 'Masks!'"

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
"Masking obviously is ineffective in mitigating upper respiratory dz transmission..."

"I called this out a year ago. Seems like so many patients were coming into the clinic with "sinusitis" - patients tend to overcall head congestion with a cold as sinusitis, but so many patients with the same complaint. I said I thought it was the masks but everyone shrugged it off. We know that anytime there is obstruction of normal outflow from the body, bacteria tend to colonize that area. And in a few unlucky people an infection can spread."

"She was in a coma and had a brain abscess. I had to put a tube in her head to save her life. Pure pus from her head…. And MRI showed a brain abscess as well as sinusitis, and she had a tooth infection...
So I called my friend ... she said she operated [on] 5 kids like this in the past month! We see normally one a year. We both said at the same time, 'Masks!'"

Makes total sense to me, but the non-believer will say ”no causation proof” and "very limited sample size" etc etc

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Makes total sense to me, but the non-believer will say ”no causation proof” and "very limited sample size" etc etc

Perhaps if doctors were allowed to sound the alarm without risking losing their licenses, they could study the matter and find a cause. There's been a lot of massive increases in normally rare issues over the last couple years. I doubt they're all coincidental.

BigMoney

Just wait with all these boosters we are gonna see a lot of bad things in the next 5 years.Not for me though because i am unvaccinated and have survived covid so my health is great and no need for a stupid shot.

Box Ox

Just wait with all these boosters we are gonna see a lot of bad things in the next 5 years.Not for me though because i am unvaccinated and have survived covid so my health is great and no need for a stupid shot.
They will carve that on your tombstone.

You should probably be a bit concerned about your mental health if you believe someone who is healthy and has had COVID already will be dying from COVID.