Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1657544760873.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Can you imagine being a person that fell for, participated and helped spread this lie and then still believe it at this point? If you are a person that never went along with this scam thank God you asked questions before just believing people that had everything to gain by pushing this. I am Pissed at everyone that has helped push this lie and still pushing it. This includes Trump. No one gets a pass at this point if they haven’t repented for their ignorance. I understand if ignorance and fear made someone fall for it at first but there is no reason anyone should be still saying anything good about this atrocity at this point.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Can you imagine being a person that fell for, participated and helped spread this lie and then still believe it at this point? If you are a person that never went along with this scam thank God you asked questions before just believing people that had everything to gain by pushing this. I am Pissed at everyone that has helped push this lie and still pushing it. This includes Trump. No one gets a pass at this point if they haven’t repented for their ignorance. I understand if ignorance and fear made someone fall for it at first but there is no reason anyone should be still saying anything good about this atrocity at this point.
All fools that got the un-vaccine and continue to get the useless boosters, won’t admit they were duped.

Nah
Their numbers stopped making sense to me by the end of March 2020. Heck, my city ended its lockdown by the 1st of May 2020. I haven't believed a word from the media since then.

Thebrownblob

Trump is the biggest proponent of the shot and the lockdown. He gave all these little leftist in cities all over the country all kinds of power through the emergency powers act. He told millions of people they were not essential. He bullied his way towards having the FDA emergency authorize medicine without proper testing. He made sure doctors and hospitals were incentivized for positive tests and all kinds of other medicines . Joe Biden continued and double down.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Trump is the biggest proponent of the shot and the lockdown. He gave all these little leftist in cities all over the country all kinds of power through the emergency powers act. He told millions of people they were not essential. He bullied his way towards having the FDA emergency authorize medicine without proper testing. Joe Biden continued and double down.

I gave Trump praise for trying to get a vaccine fast but at this point he has to know it is useless and dangerous. For him to still be saying good things and pushing it it’s unforgivable. Every time I get a donation request from him I put “screw” you and your vaccine pushing. I wouldn’t give Biden a pass why would I give Trump a pass on this one?

UnionStrong

I gave Trump praise for trying to get a vaccine fast but at this point he has to know it is useless and dangerous. For him to still be saying good things and pushing it it’s unforgivable. Every time I get a donation request from him I put friend you and your vaccine pushing. I wouldn’t give Biden a pass why would I give Trump a pass on this one?
I’m sick of Trump. We need new blood. Screw these fossils.

Thebrownblob

I’m sick of Trump. We need new blood. Screw these fossils.
These people all know each other and have all been in the same circle one way or another for the last 30 years or more. All we are getting with these same group of idiots is personal vendettas and backstabbing, naturally to our detriment

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I gave Trump praise for trying to get a vaccine fast but at this point he has to know it is useless and dangerous. For him to still be saying good things and pushing it it’s unforgivable. Every time I get a donation request from him I put “screw” you and your vaccine pushing. I wouldn’t give Biden a pass why would I give Trump a pass on this one?

Is he still, though? He got booed at his own rally for bringing it up, and I haven't heard him say much since. He's enough of a narcissist he'll probably never admit he was wrong, but he also knows who's buttering his bread.

Thebrownblob

But what about the millions of people that have TDS ?
How could they cope without him ?
Trump is better than Biden because Biden is the worst president in my lifetime.
But I will not gloss over the things Trump did wrong.

Don’t forget he’s the president that banned bump stocks for no reason at all because they’re pretty much a useless item.

We are also on day 850 of the emergency because of him. He didn’t lift it and Democrats will never give up that power. Do you feel they’re still an emergency?

And he’s the one that thought “taking the guns first and having due process later would be just fine” which is exactly what the Democrats are trying to do with red flag laws. Not very constitutional of him.

UnionStrong

Trump is better than Biden because Biden is the worst president in my lifetime.
But I will not gloss over the things Trump did wrong.

Don’t forget he’s the president that banned bump stocks for no reason at all because they’re pretty much a useless item.

We are also on day 850 of the emergency because of him. He didn’t lift it and Democrats will never give up that power. Do you feel they’re still an emergency?

And he’s the one that thought “taking the guns first and having due process later would be just fine” which is exactly what the Democrats are trying to do with red flag laws. Not very constitutional of him.

It’s become too personal for him. I like his economic policies, but I think he’d be to much of a distraction.

Thebrownblob

It’s become too personal for him. I like his economic policies, but I think he’d be to much of a distraction.
Absolutely the first two years of Trump were great. He’s clearly an intelligent businessman. But he’s got a huge ego and bothers him that people talk bad about him even though he pretends it does not.

Darmark7

Is he still, though? He got booed at his own rally for bringing it up, and I haven't heard him say much since. He's enough of a narcissist he'll probably never admit he was wrong, but he also knows who's buttering his bread.
Yes he is. I saw the rally just a few days ago in Alaska. He bragged about getting the vaccine out at record time then he said “I can’t say the word but I still say go get it, it is your choice but I would get it” then he moved on. There is no defending him on vaccines at this point.
People making excuses for him about the vaccine is laughable. Would they say the same if it was Biden? If not shut the :censored2: up. I was chatting with one person defending him by saying he knew only dumb A people would take it. I pointed out to her he took it.

UnionStrong

Yes he is. I saw the rally just a few days ago in Alaska. He bragged about getting the vaccine out at record time then he said “I can’t say the word but I still say go get it, it is your choice but I would get it” then he moved on. There is no defending him on vaccines at this point.
People making excuses for him about the vaccine is laughable. Would they say the same if it was Biden? If not shut the :censored2: up. I was chatting with one person defending him by saying he knew only dumb people would take it. I pointed out to her he took it.
Yeah, it’s gotta stop. At this point it’s laughable to suggest getting the shot is an option.