Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes he is. I saw the rally just a few days ago in Alaska. He bragged about getting the vaccine out at record time then he said “I can’t say the word but I still say go get it, it is your choice but I would get it” then he moved on. There is no defending him on vaccines at this point.
People making excuses for him about the vaccine is laughable. Would they say the same if it was Biden? If not shut the :censored2: up. I was chatting with one person defending him by saying he knew only dumb A people would take it. I pointed out to her he took it.
Getting the vaccine in record time was good. Forcing people to take it isn't. Trump didn't try to force anyone.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Getting the vaccine in record time was good. Forcing people to take it isn't. Trump didn't try to force anyone.
Getting something out that is harmful or useless is not good. His voice has a lot of weight on sheep that do what he says. Once something is proven to be harmful or at best worthless it is time to stop promoting it.
Again if this was Biden doing this Trump supporters would be all over him.
Trump trying to get a good vaccine out was commendable but at this point it is time for him to say “I tried, they failed I don’t recommend it.”

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yes he is. I saw the rally just a few days ago in Alaska. He bragged about getting the vaccine out at record time then he said “I can’t say the word but I still say go get it, it is your choice but I would get it” then he moved on. There is no defending him on vaccines at this point.
People making excuses for him about the vaccine is laughable. Would they say the same if it was Biden? If not shut the :censored2: up. I was chatting with one person defending him by saying he knew only dumb A people would take it. I pointed out to her he took it.

I was always open to the possibility that he was controlled opposition. I try not to form any indefensible opinions, particularly about politicians. The main thing Trump had going for him was the fact that the establishment was attacking him like crazy, but he does have plenty of actual problems.

Nah
Screenshot_2022-07-12-12-17-06-12_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg