Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Nah
Young healthy people could be dropping dead at a rate of 1000/day per city, and suggesting the vaccine played a role would still be forbidden.
Interestingly there are enough forced vaccine lawsuits being won that the people who pushed this on us, companies, states, etc., should be very nervous right now.

Thebrownblob

fixed it for you
Agreed, but I believe it’s both. Some of the scientist are like Joseph mingle. The money the power they’re all great but at the end they’re just really sadistic and want to see what it does. To scientist you’re just a case study, your death or injury is just a box to mark off. The actual ramifications will be someone else’s problems.

trickpony1

Agreed, but I believe it’s both. Some of the scientist are like Joseph mingle. The money the power they’re all great but at the end they’re just really sadistic and want to see what it does. To scientist you’re just a case study, your death or injury is just a box to mark off. The actual ramifications will be someone else’s problems.
Josef Mengele

Hope this helps.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

They had test subjects, they knew exactly how bad it was, they didn't care. Not getting endless, liability free money from the government printing press was not an option.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I still say it has nothing to do with money. It's all part of their plan to exterminate us, and enslave the rest.

I do believe there are plenty of people who want that to happen, and the gene therapy could have been part of that. But if this was meant to be a final solution, they biffed it. Spent their load too early, and set back their plans a generation or two.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
684533_gflmpdl8ymmha15.png

Dumbo

I'd take my share of the class action law suit settlement, but the terms have to include being able to punch the fascist a-holes in the face.
Don't forget Republicans are the facists. After all they were the ones who stifled political opposition, colluded with big tech to ban people who spread "disinformation" tried to force an entire populace with threat of financial ruin to take a drug, and raided a political opponents home as well as weaponized their FBI against parents who didn't want their children indoctrinated with government propaganda. Oh wait that's the Dems.

What's the actual definition of facism again? Or was that word redefined also?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Don't forget Republicans are the facists. After all they were the ones who stifled political opposition, colluded with big tech to ban people who spread "disinformation" tried to force an entire populace with threat of financial ruin to take a drug, and raided a political opponents home as well as weaponized their FBI against parents who didn't want their children indoctrinated with government propaganda. Oh wait that's the Dems.

What's the actual definition of facism again? Or was that word redefined also?
all trash jab deez nuts