Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220902-071916.png

Posted 2 Marines in his satanic looking backdrop. This is what it would look like if Russia and Hitler had a baby. Right here. But hey folks, we are the facists. Now stop questioning the state, go get your booster and rip your daughters uterus out so she can be a boy. Good sheep.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Don't forget Republicans are the facists. After all they were the ones who stifled political opposition, colluded with big tech to ban people who spread "disinformation" tried to force an entire populace with threat of financial ruin to take a drug, and raided a political opponents home as well as weaponized their FBI against parents who didn't want their children indoctrinated with government propaganda. Oh wait that's the Dems.

What's the actual definition of facism again? Or was that word redefined also?

When the government orders private industry to do things the government cannot, and industry complies, you might live under a fascist regime.

“Fascism should more appropriately be called corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.”

-Mussolini

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 398830
Posted 2 Marines in his satanic looking backdrop. This is what it would look like if Russia and Hitler had a baby. Right here. But hey folks, we are the facists. Now stop questioning the state, go get your booster and rip your daughters uterus out so she can be a boy. Good sheep.

When they say Trump supporters are the greatest threat to our freedom, they are referring to themselves, as criminals.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That’s exactly how everything they’ve ever done works. If they accuse you of something it means they’re doing it.

"1. Movie theaters have nothing on these people.​

One thing that has become axiomatic about the modern Democrat Party is that it’s all projection, all the time with these people. Almost literally every accusation they make about their political opponents comes from the old quote ascribed initially to Karl Marx: 'Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.'"

Dumbo

Joe Biden:

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated"

"If you don't vote for me, you ain't black"

"These MAGA folks are semi facist"

"These MAGA folks are an extreme threat to our democracy"

"The right keeps trying to forment political violence"

He is trying to goad the right into violent behavior but the gaslighting actually is all of the left encouraging violent protests and burning down of cities and defunding the police and allowing protests outside supreme court justices homes and not ever addressing the attempting assassination on a Justice or the Swatting of a republican member of congress.

Meanwhile the only instance he can point to is January 6th where it's proven the FBI was embedded in and the police opened the gates for protesters after its on camera with Trump saying "protest patriotically and peacefully to the capitol".

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Today is day 903 of the emergency, why is there still an emergency in place? because they’re not done implementing things they can only do under emergency conditions.