Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Did they mention people are dropping dead for some strange reason?

86696_8sds16pyribyxbo_full.png

I have been through times where I have argued with people over matters of opinion. Clearly, you can't really prove an opinion, so I never expected to change anyone's mind.

We are now living through a period where people think it is legitimate to use their opinions to counter facts, as though there were no difference. Then, when they know the have been beat, but can't bring themselves to admit it, they try to save face by offering a compromise (as if reality could be compromised with), or by calling you unreasonable. It's like getting mad at a brick wall for being in your way.

Airbear

Thanks for that.
I think there's a very important clue in this video at 14:15 - 14:32.
"the fiber mass clots had been fed by blood clots at the ends that were integrated into the fiber mass clots. The fiber mass clots themselves were not blood clots."
You can see in the footage that it's true too. This is definitely weaponized nanotechnology deployment.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Thanks for that.
I think there's a very important clue in this video at 14:15 - 14:32.
"the fiber mass clots had been fed by blood clots at the ends that were integrated into the fiber mass clots. The fiber mass clots themselves were not blood clots."
You can see in the footage that it's true too. This is definitely weaponized nanotechnology deployment.

There's a lot to be critical of in that "documentary". I kinda feel like Stew Peters exists to discredit real skeptics.

Nah
They have a disincentive to tell the truth. It would be confessing to medical malpractice, fraud, and murder.
I'm talking about the people that are still so naive that they believed the jab was a good thing (media, your doctor, etc). Not talking about the elites who want us dead.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm talking about the people that are still so naive that they believed the jab was a good thing (media, your doctor, etc). Not talking about the elites who want us dead.

Ok, confessing to being unwitting accomplices? It's all the same. They all face negative consequences for admitting the truth. The only hope they have is to keep lying and pray they don't ever face the consequences.

Airbear

They won't. Never have, never will. With the dual-use technologies being deployed throughout the world, space, and inside people, and global ecological collapse now about to hit bottom (not climate change, anthropogenic or otherwise: deliberate geoengineering,) i'm sorry to say the 'war is won', and we lost. If it's any consolation to anyone, most of the 'elites' will be going straight to hell with all the rest of us, and there isn't going to be anything left for the remaining generals and billionaires to lord over.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They won't. Never have, never will. With the dual-use technologies being deployed throughout the world, space, and inside people, and global ecological collapse now about to hit bottom (not climate change, anthropogenic or otherwise: deliberate geoengineering,) i'm sorry to say the 'war is won', and we lost. If it's any consolation to anyone, most of the 'elites' will be going straight to hell with all the rest of us, and there isn't going to be anything left for the remaining generals and billionaires to lord over.

I often get accused of being a doomer. Can I steal this post so I can show people what a doomer really is?