Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Anonymous 115

1670411228800.png

Thebrownblob

Don’t worry according to this article every side effects from the “vaccine” is because of people who do not want to take the “vaccine” scaring “vaccinated” people they get heart attacks and blood clots etc. because they got scared of people telling them not to take the shot. 😂

Dumbo

Don’t worry according to this article every side effects from the “vaccine” is because of people who do not want to take the “vaccine” scaring “vaccinated” people they get heart attacks and blood clots etc. because they got scared of people telling them not to take the shot. 😂

I love how they say it's from anti vaccine sentiments across social media. Pzifers own documents that are being released via court order (that they wanted to wait 75 years to release) have hundreds of side effects listed. 35 pages of them so far and counting.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I love how they say it's from anti vaccine sentiments across social media. Pzifers own documents that are being released via court order (that they wanted to wait 75 years to release) have hundreds of side effects listed. 35 pages of them so far and counting.

But we still have people that think this fake vaccine is just sugar water or even worse think it is something good.

Darmark7

I read a study that says when people are told something when they are in fear they will keep believing what they heard no matter how much information comes out disproving the initial information. COVID fear was so pushed in the beginning that many will never stop believing the initial lies no matter what they are shown now.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • John Hollis, 56, harbors super antigens have give him extreme COVID immunity
  • His blood can be diluted 10,000 times and will still kill 90% of the virus
  • The bizarre discovery happened when he enlisted in a study on a whim
  • Hollis' blessing goes further: His antibodies aren't just present in abundance but their potency appears to not deplete with time.
  • According to Hollis he is one of just four people in the world identified as having such exceptional immunity. Nonetheless, scientists have said its possible that as many as 1 in 100 are almost entirely immune to the virus.

Darmark7

Uh-oh, the FDA realizes they can't keep the lid on it anymore.

View attachment 411008

It doesn’t matter sheep will still be waiting for the next booster. We have people in this forum that still says the boosters are good and others in here that believe it is nothing but saline. Once you tell a lie while people are in fear, like they was during COVID, they will never completely stop buying the lie.

Last edited: