Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you know what the date is off that particular meeting? They have them often, was just trying to give it a listen.

I just came across the image. Either Boulle tweeted that a while ago, or he deleted it. The group I get stuff from is pretty good at vetting things, but I'll be more particular about what I share.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It doesn’t matter sheep will still be waiting for the next booster. We have people in this forum that still says the boosters are good and others in here that believe it is nothing but saline. Once you tell a lie while people are in fear, like they was during COVID, they will never completely stop buying the lie.

I'm sure certain people were/are getting saline.

Airbear

I often get accused of being a doomer. Can I steal this post so I can show people what a doomer really is?

Of course you can. And normalcy bias isn't going to save a soul, either, so by all means spread the doom. If people want to continue hyperventilating over marketed fictions instead of the far worse reality, so be it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Of course you can. And normalcy bias isn't going to save a soul, either, so by all means spread the doom. If people want to continue hyperventilating over marketed fictions instead of the far worse reality, so be it.

I'm all for helping people understand the true magnitude of the problems we face. And I agree that things are much worse than even most aware people realize. The one thing I won't do is concede that we've lost.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1671315153469.png

Nah
Causes for sudden, unexpected deaths:
Climate Change
Racism
Getting too excited playing video games
Being scared by people who oppose vaccines

And now...Splenda!

Fk7WJSQXoAAzXgj.jpeg