Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Nah
Screenshot_2023-01-07-08-35-40-88.jpg

Pullman Brown

On Monday, the Epoch Times ran an investigative report headlined, “EXCLUSIVE: CDC Finds Hundreds of Safety Signals for Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines.”

The Epoch Times’ investigative reporter got the results through a Freedom of Information Act request, after the CDC refused to make its data public. According to the report, the CDC internally analyzed adverse events reported between December 14th, 2020, and July 29th, 2022.

It won’t surprise you to find out the CDC has always used three types of statistical tests to link an adverse event to a vaccine. The tests use different statistical techniques to compare incidences of adverse events from the subject vaccine to the same incidences in existing vaccines already considered safe, like the flu vaccine.

Pfizer and Moderna failed all three of the CDC’s historical tests in the data accompanying its undisclosed analysis. But who cares? Wheee! Jab harder!

The Epoch Times sent the CDC’s data to several public health data experts. They crunched the information and discovered over FIVE HUNDRED different types of adverse events showing statistical signals even larger than myocarditis and pericarditis, including, not surprisingly, Bell’s palsy, blood clotting disorders, and sudden death.

At minimum, these signals should trigger further investigation, if not outright recall of the drugs, as one of the article’s experts recognized:

“We know that the signal for myocarditis is associated with something that is caused by the mRNA vaccines, so it’s more than reasonable to say that anything with a signal larger than myocarditis/pericarditis should be taken seriously and investigated,” Josh Guetzkow, an Israeli professor who trained in statistics at Princeton University and has been studying VAERS data during the pandemic, told The Epoch Times via email.

The article reported the FDA also analyzed the same data, using one of the CDC’s tests — a technique called Empirical Bayesian data mining — but so far has refused to release the results of its analysis. Shocking. I wonder why? One suspects, if the FDA’s analysis made the jabs look good, it would be all over corporate media by now.

The Epoch Times has made the CDC’s data available for download in the article, and independent analysts have been crunching the numbers all week.

Jeff Childers

Thebrownblob

On Monday, the Epoch Times ran an investigative report headlined, “EXCLUSIVE: CDC Finds Hundreds of Safety Signals for Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines.”

The Epoch Times’ investigative reporter got the results through a Freedom of Information Act request, after the CDC refused to make its data public. According to the report, the CDC internally analyzed adverse events reported between December 14th, 2020, and July 29th, 2022.

It won’t surprise you to find out the CDC has always used three types of statistical tests to link an adverse event to a vaccine. The tests use different statistical techniques to compare incidences of adverse events from the subject vaccine to the same incidences in existing vaccines already considered safe, like the flu vaccine.

Pfizer and Moderna failed all three of the CDC’s historical tests in the data accompanying its undisclosed analysis. But who cares? Wheee! Jab harder!

The Epoch Times sent the CDC’s data to several public health data experts. They crunched the information and discovered over FIVE HUNDRED different types of adverse events showing statistical signals even larger than myocarditis and pericarditis, including, not surprisingly, Bell’s palsy, blood clotting disorders, and sudden death.

At minimum, these signals should trigger further investigation, if not outright recall of the drugs, as one of the article’s experts recognized:

“We know that the signal for myocarditis is associated with something that is caused by the mRNA vaccines, so it’s more than reasonable to say that anything with a signal larger than myocarditis/pericarditis should be taken seriously and investigated,” Josh Guetzkow, an Israeli professor who trained in statistics at Princeton University and has been studying VAERS data during the pandemic, told The Epoch Times via email.

The article reported the FDA also analyzed the same data, using one of the CDC’s tests — a technique called Empirical Bayesian data mining — but so far has refused to release the results of its analysis. Shocking. I wonder why? One suspects, if the FDA’s analysis made the jabs look good, it would be all over corporate media by now.

The Epoch Times has made the CDC’s data available for download in the article, and independent analysts have been crunching the numbers all week.

Jeff Childers
Epoch times has been all over this for several years. No one seems listens to them.

Airbear

I'm aware... but.. decades? Oh dear. You might want to review some history before repeating that again.

(My point was that flu has been known for centuries, not decades. I suppose centuries are multiples of decades, but we don't conventionally say decades when we mean centuries, do we? )

No I don’t need to review math. A decade is 10 years and I told you decade(s).

I didn't mention math, I mentioned history. You might want to brush-up your reading comprehension as well.

100%

(My point was that flu has been known for centuries, not decades. I suppose centuries are multiples of decades, but we don't conventionally say decades when we mean centuries, do we? )

I didn't mention math, I mentioned history. You might want to brush-up your reading comprehension as well.
Would it be the comprehension where I would be reduced to arguing about someone saying decades instead of the word I say they should use? Nah I’ll pass. I was raised better than that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So if they were counting anyone who died with a positive covid test as a covid death, I don't see why we can't consider anyone who dies with the clot shots in their system a covid vaccine death now.

Thebrownblob

It’s shocking I hear the pro Covid vaccine people say yeah but the risk is very small lol OK then why can’t we sue? Remember everyone who didn’t take it was a murder. And if it’s saved just one person…. But apparently the supposedly “very few” people were finding out more and more that were hurt by this vaccine or maybe even worse can’t do anything about it. Just deal with it too bad

Dumbo

It’s shocking I hear the pro Covid vaccine people say yeah but the risk is very small lol OK then why can’t we sue? Remember everyone who didn’t take it was a murder. And if it’s saved just one person…. But apparently the supposedly “very few” people were finding out more and more that were hurt by this vaccine or maybe even worse can’t do anything about it. Just deal with it too bad

They always do what they accuse others of doing. In this case they claimed the unvaxxed were murdering everyone while they literally took sick patients and put them in nursing homes. My 5 year old even knows thats what you would do if you wanted to kill more people. And then pushed shots they knew would kill people hence all of the sudden deaths, which we all said was going to happen on the first page of this thread and here we are.