Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Dumbo

Screenshot_20230101-091056.png
Screenshot_20230101-091040.png

Airbear

Oh that’s new ivermectin. They just changed the name and 100x the price. #covidhoax
Not exactly; Ivermectin has a fivefold protein and receptor-site binding action. The "COVID drugs" only act on a single viral protein: five protective mechanical binding pathways against one. It isn't renamed Ivermectin; it's a kind of 'stunted' and degraded Ivermectin. Another fraudulent product designed for superficially passable efficacy but which probably epidemiologically makes everything worse.

100%

Not exactly; Ivermectin has a fivefold protein and receptor-site binding action. The "COVID drugs" only act on a single viral protein: five protective mechanical binding pathways against one. It isn't renamed Ivermectin; it's a kind of 'stunted' and degraded Ivermectin. Another fraudulent product designed for superficially passable efficacy but which probably epidemiologically makes everything worse.
Both are available but they could not get emergencies authorization for vaccines if there was a treatment available. That’s why pharmaceutical companies spent millions trying to say a Nobel Prize winning medicine is now only for horses? Sad part is many believed that LIE.

trickpony1

If you go back in time Pfizer was presenting this vaccine and listing a fraction of the side effects in their report. It went from about 20 side effects to over 1,200 side effects. Smh
I wonder if one of those side effects is Guillain Barre Syndrome?

"What is a syndrome?", you ask.

Google it.

Airbear

Sometimes I read these articles and let myself think.. "what virus?," still. There's yet to be definitive scientific proof of a unique virus in circulation causing a unique disease. What most insist constitutes the evidence can't even really be called science at all when examined. The only evidence that it exists is in patents, and it might even only exist as computer code, as an outside, hopefully not true possibility.

Situation is still really weird like that. Where it seems a bulk of even the skeptics have already assumed as given that everything going on is because of a virus. If we go back to the start, it's clear much has since been assumed that should never have been.

100%

Sometimes I read these articles and let myself think.. "what virus?," still. There's yet to be definitive scientific proof of a unique virus in circulation causing a unique disease. What most insist constitutes the evidence can't even really be called science at all when examined. The only evidence that it exists is in patents, and it might even only exist as computer code, as an outside, hopefully not true possibility.

Situation is still really weird like that. Where it seems a bulk of even the skeptics have already assumed as given that everything going on is because of a virus. If we go back to the start, it's clear much has since been assumed that should never have been.
It’s called the FLU. They named it decades ago.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Asymptomatic or low symptom Covid.

Unvaccinated take their last breath while :censored2:ting themselves in a lonely hospital room while the nursing staff silently curse their names and the idiot’s family bawls together on a low-res FaceTime call.
LOL! It was a bad cold. Not even flu level. Here I am completely over it in a week. No vaccine. 🤡