Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Next Day Error

X - Other
Great, my entire family got Covid back in late September. Me? Didn’t catch it I was the only one who had gotten the super booster. Thanks for asking!
Amazing what happens when you have understand simple logic.
Guys. Free PSA for you: The whole world isn't lying to you. Everything you see isn't some grand conspiracy. Be smarter than your echo chamber Facebook feed.

Dumbo

The fact this scumbag ever attempted to pass this in the first place tells you everything you need to know about the COVID Cult. He wanted to criminally fine doctors who spoke "misinformation". Basically gone from trust the science to we will prosecute the science if they don't say what we want as ignorant, corrupt, political puppets.
Screenshot_20230126-200327.png

Last edited:

Anonymous 115

Cleveland Clinic study:

The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19 (Figure 2).

Among 51011 working-aged Cleveland Clinic employees, the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine booster was 30% effective in preventing infection, during the time when the virus strains dominant in the community were represented in the vaccine.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The fact this scumbag ever attempted to pass this in the first place tells you everything you need to know about the COVID Cult. He wanted to criminally fine doctors who spoke "misinformation". Basically gone from trust the science to we will prosecute the science if they don't say what we want as ignorant, corrupt, political puppets.

Gavin Newsome is a malevolent, retarded Communist. He looks like a sleazy Televangelist from the 80s like Bob Tilton.

I rarely wish ill on anyone but if he got ran over by a cement mixer the world would be a better place.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Cleveland Clinic study:

The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19 (Figure 2).

Among 51011 working-aged Cleveland Clinic employees, the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine booster was 30% effective in preventing infection, during the time when the virus strains dominant in the community were represented in the vaccine.

But but but it's because you anti-vaxxers keep making variants!