Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NYC shafts former employees.

In a little covered lawsuit by the group New Yorkers For Religious Liberty, Inc. et al -VS- The City Of New York, something very odd has surfaced.
After imposing the vaccine mandate in 2021, New York City fired the unvaccinated workers then sent the FBI the names and fingerprints of the non-compliant city employees to register within the justice files of the federal government.
New York City has recently abandoned the vaccine requirement {SEE HERE}, but the lawyers for the plaintiffs are continuing the lawsuit against the city because employment in the private sector is now impacted because the names of the unvaccinated are flagged in justice files within state and federal criminal justice records.
Pre-employment background checks now “flag with problem codes,” tagging the applicant as a potential criminal risk simply for being unvaccinated.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
NYC shafts former employees.

In a little covered lawsuit by the group New Yorkers For Religious Liberty, Inc. et al -VS- The City Of New York, something very odd has surfaced.
After imposing the vaccine mandate in 2021, New York City fired the unvaccinated workers then sent the FBI the names and fingerprints of the non-compliant city employees to register within the justice files of the federal government.
New York City has recently abandoned the vaccine requirement {SEE HERE}, but the lawyers for the plaintiffs are continuing the lawsuit against the city because employment in the private sector is now impacted because the names of the unvaccinated are flagged in justice files within state and federal criminal justice records.
Pre-employment background checks now “flag with problem codes,” tagging the applicant as a potential criminal risk simply for being unvaccinated.
What the hell

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Reading that snippet makes me cringe, but also reminded me that at my most recent DOT physical, the doctor asked me if I wanted the COVID, flu, and tetanus shots. Just thought that was weird.

Gotta Go

1676980660283.png

tadpole

The graph clearly shows that the vaccine is not preventing death from covid. You could argue it's possible it still reduces chances of death from covid.
It needs to be adjusted by percent of the population so we can see who has the best chances of survival. Since at this point there are more vaccinated than unvaccinated, it wouldn't be a surprise if the vaccinated had more deaths. I wonder if there are more people boosted than not.

I'd like to see total mortality, not just covid mortality. Based on vaccination status, and adjusted for population.

Thebrownblob

The graph clearly shows that the vaccine is not preventing death from covid. You could argue it's possible it still reduces chances of death from covid.
It needs to be adjusted by percent of the population so we can see who has the best chances of survival. Since at this point there are more vaccinated than unvaccinated, it wouldn't be a surprise if the vaccinated had more deaths. I wonder if there are more people boosted than not.

I'd like to see total mortality, not just covid mortality. Based on vaccination status, and adjusted for population.
Bingo, I always find it interesting that the true believers in the vaccine will not question anything not even the fact that data like that is not available. If you even question you’re anti-science, which is exactly the opposite of science, science questions everything.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bingo, I always find it interesting that the true believers in the vaccine will not question anything not even the fact that data like that is not available. If you even question if you’re anti-science, which is exactly the opposite of science, science questions everything.
Anyone who dared to question it got silenced. Follow the science! (even when they don't)

This isn't surprising to anyone who followed what was really going on and didn't just parrot the official propaganda. It has been widely known for a long time that the shots do nothing to stop the spread or getting infected. Just that if you get sick it is more likely to be less serious. Good for the high risk groups but maybe not for everyone else.

The true numbers may never be known with how they were counting death with Covid as death by Covid.