Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
To all the sheep that got the shot, do you still think it was worth it? You probably even got covid. Now you must live in fear of the side effects.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
To all the sheep that got the shot, do you still think it was worth it? You probably even got covid. Now you must live in fear of the side effects.

It doesn’t piss me off that sheep was fooled into taking the fake vax but it does piss me off that many of these made fun of people that didn’t take it and called them anti-vaxers while wanting non sheep to not be treated at hospitals, shunned from society and even locked up. It was an experiment to see how far and how many they could push into something that made no sense at all. The results of that experiment is truly scary.

Over70irregs

It doesn’t piss me off that sheep was fooled into taking the fake vax but it does piss me off that many of these made fun of people that didn’t take it and called them anti-vaxers while wanting non sheep to not be treated at hospitals, shunned from society and even locked up. It was an experiment to see how far and how many they could push into something that made no sense at all. The results of that experiment is truly scary.
Looking back they didn’t know. We were trained to believe jabs prevented illness like immunization shots while young. The truth is out there……. Somewhere….

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Looking back they didn’t know. We were trained to believe jabs prevented illness like immunization shots while young. The truth is out there……. Somewhere….

Why didn’t they know? There were doctors saying from the beginning this fake vax made no sense and that it would cause heart problems along with other problems. These doctors was soon silenced. But at that point if anyone opened their eyes they could see the crap going on wasn’t making any sense. But they was to busy watching CNN and talking about Ivermectin being horse medicine and drink bleach. They sure knew about that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why didn’t they know? There were doctors saying from the beginning this fake vax made no sense and that it would cause heart problems along with other problems. These doctors was soon silenced. But at that point if anyone opened their eyes they could see the crap going on wasn’t making any sense. But they was to busy watching CNN and talking about Ivermectin being horse medicine and drink bleach. They sure knew about that.
Of course they knew. The doctors and hospitals cared more about money than people.