Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I do not. And I doubt any medical "professional" consulted it before sticking a needle in his arm.
The dude is 55. Stuff happens. We do know he use drugs and booze as he admitted to his struggled with drugs and alcoholism. We might throw steroids in there too. All takes a toll on the body.

Thebrownblob

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Even though it’s impossible to prove. More likely it increases your chance of getting it.
The old I got less sicker then you got sicker.
Completely unprovable, and not really a vaccine even if it was true, that would be more of a therapy. I suppose that would be fine if that’s what you wanted and understood what you were getting but that’s not exactly what we were told it was originally.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The old I got less sicker then you got sicker.
Completely unprovable, and not really a vaccine even if it was true, that would be more of a therapy. I suppose that would be fine if that’s what you wanted and understood what you were getting but that’s not exactly what we were told it was originally.
Safe and effective. 94% effectiveness, if you got the shot you can’t get or transmit the virus. Finally, you’ll still get it, but not as bad. It was, and remains BS.