Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Non liberal

A vax that seems to have no real protection but as time goes on more complications. Yet we have people that have no problem that they was dupped (sheep) into taking it and actually defending the vax. I would be so pissed off if I would have fell for the lies. I know I sure wouldn’t be making excuses for the people that lied to me.

View attachment 471336
I know, i don’t get it. I understand they want to trust their doctors, but you can’t just look at what’s going on around you and pretend it’s not there. I’ve been skeptical about all vaccines ever since 10 yrs ago when I had my first child. But as soon as I heard this thing supposedly came from a wet market only miles away from a corona virus laboratory in wuhan I knew they were lying. So it begs the question why would anyone take a substance from a liar and inject it into their bloodstream? lol, am I missing something somewhere?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know, i don’t get it. I understand they want to trust their doctors, but you can’t just look at what’s going on around you and pretend it’s not there. I’ve been skeptical about all vaccines ever since 10 yrs ago when I had my first child. But as soon as I heard this thing supposedly came from a wet market only miles away from a corona virus laboratory in wuhan I knew they were lying. So it begs the question why would anyone take a substance from a liar and inject it into their bloodstream? lol, am I missing something somewhere?
So, even if it did originate that way (and I am not discounting that possibility), you believe the vast majority of scientists, epidemiologists and doctors bought into this vaccine on a whim?

....as some sort of twisted conspiracy that is ultimately being sorted out on various blogs, podcasts and message boards.

I think I will continue to listen and heed my doctor's advice by virtue of his training and well earned credentials.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So, even if it did originate that way (and I am not discounting that possibility), you believe the vast majority of scientists, epidemiologists and doctors bought into this vaccine on a whim?

....as some sort of twisted conspiracy that is ultimately sorted out on various blogs, podcasts and message boards.

I think I will continue to listen and heed my doctor's advice by virtue of his training and well earned credentials.

Dr Fauci has much training and very well earned credentials but I thank God I didn‘t listen to him. Most doctors only know what they are told and what medicine to give you. I had ulcerative Colitis when I was 30 to 36 yrs old. My doctor said it was an incurable disease. I was taking 3 medications for it and I still couldn’t keep it under control. I approached the doctor with what I had been studying would work but he said it would make things worse. I didn’t listen to him and did exactly what he told me not to do. I haven’t had 1 problem since and I’m not taking any medication. It has been over 23 yrs that I have been completely healed.

Non liberal

....as some sort of twisted conspiracy that is ultimately sorted out on various blogs, podcasts and message boards.

Yeah, i don’t know why honestly. Why do so many people believe that if climate change actually was being accelerated by humans that stopping burning fossil fuels would be the answer? Even though that would be catastrophic for the human race? When all they would have to do would be to improve the financial situation of its people and the climate would clean up? Based on all the available literature anyway. Sorry got off on a rant there. Did you ever hear of Paul offit? He invented the mumps vaccine. In the beginning he said there is no way possible to come up with a vaccine in the amount of time they took to make the COVID vax, and he would definitely not take it because the safety protocol could not have been followed. It took him 4years to make the mumps vax. Not long after he did a complete 180. Ask yourself why, why would an educated scientist do a 180? He’s not average Joe who doesn’t know the process. Someone told him what he was going to say. Common sense.

Non liberal

....as some sort of twisted conspiracy that is ultimately being sorted out on various blogs, podcasts and message boards.

And Robert redfield said based on all the available evidence they now have, it all points to it originating in the lab. Why would china lock down travel within their country, but not leaving their country?

Non liberal

Btw, we don’t need the vax anymore. If it’s COVID, paxlovid.

trickpony1

These fake vaxes seems to have no real protection but as time goes on more complications. Yet we have people that have no problem that they was dupped (sheep) into taking it and actually defending the vax. I would be so pissed off if I would have fell for the lies. I know I sure wouldn’t be making excuses for the people that lied to me.

View attachment 471336
It's interesting the chart mentions "Guillain Barre Syndrome".

The Shingrix commercial on TV openly states, "...an increased risk of Guillain Barre Syndrome was
observed....".

GBS is not like the common cold that you'll be over in 2-3 weeks. GBS can have life long effects if it doesn't kill you.

HarryWarden

It's interesting the chart mentions "Guillain Barre Syndrome".

The Shingrix commercial on TV openly states, "...an increased risk of Guillain Barre Syndrome was
observed....".

GBS is not like the common cold that you'll be over in 2-3 weeks. GBS can have life long effects if it doesn't kill you.

Out of 99 million people who were observed and studied, 120 had Guillain Barre Syndrome

Not 120 million. 120. 3 digits. Out of 99 MILLION people

Thebrownblob

Out of 99 million people who were observed and studied, 120 had Guillain Barre Syndrome

Not 120 million. 120. 3 digits. Out of 99 MILLION people
Weird, I must be unlucky, because I personally know two people who have Guillain-Barré syndrome after their booster shot, one currently in the hospital. The other has recovered about 80% but still struggles. the doctors agree it was a “rare” side effect from the safe and effective Covid booster🧐 🤷‍♂️

HarryWarden

Weird, I must be unlucky, because I personally know two people who have Guillain-Barré syndrome after their booster shot, one currently in the hospital. The other has recovered about 80% but still struggles. the doctors agree it was a “rare” side effect from the safe and effective Covid booster🧐 🤷‍♂️
I guess you should buy a lottery ticket. I’m using the source that was posted on this thread that everybody is replying to

There were also still around 20,000 cases a year before the vaccine as well

20,000 before the vaccine, 20,120 after

Thebrownblob

I guess you should buy a lottery ticket. I’m using the source that was posted on this thread that everybody is replying to

There were also still around 20,000 cases a year before the vaccine as well

20,000 before the vaccine, 20,120 after
I wonder how many people were told there was even a modest chance that they could get an increased risk of heart disease. Blood clots. Cancers and numerous syndromes, after taking this completely safe medicine? not to mention while still contracting and spreading Covid after receiving the shot. What kind of informed consent did they receive? Oops. I guess you got a break a few eggs to make an omelette right?

HarryWarden

I wonder how many people were told there was even a modest chance that they could get an increased risk of heart disease. Blood clots. Cancers and numerous syndromes, after taking this completely safe medicine? not to mention while still contracting and spreading Covid after receiving the shot. What kind of informed consent did they receive? Oops. I guess you got a break a few eggs to make an omelette right?
I’m just telling you the data from the study. There are side effect risks with literally everything

Thebrownblob

I’m just telling you the data from the study. There are side effect risks with literally everything
I agree. Every medicine has side effects and most people have the opportunity to have informed consent . Were you told that when you took the shot? was anyone?

Where is the fast talking lawyer at the end of this commercial telling you all the side effects including anal bleeding and death? it’s a miracle drug that has no side effects according to these advertisements and it pretty much all that was told to everyone as soon as it was rolled out 100% safe, and 95% effective

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I agree. Every medicine has side effects and most people have the opportunity to have informed consent . Were you told that when you took the shot? was anyone?

Where is the fast talking lawyer at the end of this commercial telling you all the side effects including anal bleeding and death? it’s a miracle drug that has no side effects according to these advertisements and it pretty much all that was told to everyone as soon as it was rolled out 100% safe, and 95% effective
No you signed a release if you took it

trickpony1

....and unless/until they are one of the poor souls stricken with GBS, the doctors will continue to pimp covid, and probably Shingrix, vaccine.

Feel lucky?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
“The American Red Cross is now asking blood donors if they ever received the Covid vaccine. If you answer Yes, they want you to call ahead to see if you’re still eligible. I thought the vax was “safe and effective”? What info are they hiding from us?”

Why is the Red Cross concerned when there is almost no one getting side effects…. Right?