Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

HarryWarden

“The American Red Cross is now asking blood donors if they ever received the Covid vaccine. If you answer Yes, they want you to call ahead to see if you’re still eligible. I thought the vax was “safe and effective”? What info are they hiding from us?”

Why is the Red Cross concerned when there is almost no one getting side effects…. Right?

“As long as donors are symptom-free, feeling well and can provide the vaccine manufacturer’s name, there’s no waiting period required after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized in the U.S. Additional blood donation eligibility information is available at RedCrossBlood.org/Eligibility.”

From the Red Cross website

Non liberal

“The American Red Cross is now asking blood donors if they ever received the Covid vaccine. If you answer Yes, they want you to call ahead to see if you’re still eligible. I thought the vax was “safe and effective”? What info are they hiding from us?”

Why is the Red Cross concerned when there is almost no one getting side effects…. Right?

Yet still these vaccine lovers will not ask themselves why the Red Cross is asking that. It’s almost like they’re too proud. They would rather risk their own safety than admit they were duped.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Yet still these vaccine lovers will not ask themselves why the Red Cross is asking that. It’s almost like they’re too proud. They would rather risk their own safety than admit they were duped.
It's how it should be. You should be able to ask on behalf of your loved ones, what's in this donors blood...and the red cross knows this.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
“As long as donors are symptom-free, feeling well and can provide the vaccine manufacturer’s name, there’s no waiting period required after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized in the U.S. Additional blood donation eligibility information is available at RedCrossBlood.org/Eligibility.”

As long as anyone is symptom free and feeling well they should be able to donate. Why do they need to provide the vaccine manufacture’s name? You would think, since the vaccines are safe and effective, people‘s blood that took the vaccine would be better for donating.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I think it’s so bizarre that most you guys are voting for the guy who takes credit for these vaccines you think are so poisonous
IMG_20240220_104341_907.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I think it’s so bizarre that most you guys are voting for the guy who takes credit for these vaccines you think are so poisonous

Lots of Trump supporters are pissed at him for not denouncing the fake vax, but they are really pissed at Biden for continuing to support and pushing it. Biden was at the point of mandating it. So anyone against the vax is really against Biden.