Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220115-063541.png

🤡 🤡

Dumbo

I bet this starts happening a lot...

Glad they reversed it but they painted themselves into a corner. By reversing it they admitted culpability and those employees now have legal cases. One of my friends is one of the leading personal injury attorneys in the metro area with billboards everywhere and he says that these companies that enforced it without the law being solidified are :censored2:ed. If I worked for GE and got the vaxx to keep my job I would immediately be looking for a lawsuit to join. The company illegally forced it's employees to be subject to a non FDA approved medical procedure through coercion and there is no law to back them up.

Thebrownblob

You know here’s another thing. How come they spent months and months talking about herd immunity if they didn’t sell these shots under the pretense that people would be immune ? Now you notice that narrative has been dropped like a lead balloon. Because they got caught lying and they think we’re all too stupid to remember what was said.
Alex is controlled opposition remember he wrote a book basically saying don’t smoke pot you’ll go crazy. I’m not a pot smoker but that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Maybe lazy but not crazy. I’m sure his pharmaceutical masters rewarded him.

Boy I wonder why we referred to this as a fourth Reich campaign? And you know these numbers are all in the 80s if all of these scumbags were being honest

COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated

Thursday, January 13, 2022
(Polling was conducted on January 5, 2022 by the Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports.)

How far are Democrats willing to go in punishing the unvaccinated?

- 45%
of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

- 29% of Democratic voters would support temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

- 59% of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines

Boy I wonder why we referred to this as a fourth Reich campaign

COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated

Thursday, January 13, 2022
(Polling was conducted on January 5, 2022 by the Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports.)

How far are Democrats willing to go in punishing the unvaccinated?

- 45%
of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

- 29% of Democratic voters would support temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

- 59% of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines

That's insane.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Alex is controlled opposition remember he wrote a book basically saying don’t smoke pot you’ll go crazy. I’m not a pot smoker but that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Maybe lazy but not crazy. I’m sure his pharmaceutical masters rewarded him.

He's been good on reporting on the data for vaccines and the covid stats. He has probably done more to harm the gene therapy movement than Malone has, so far. Whatever else he may be, he gave Malone a chance to set the record straight on a main stream source about his involvement in mRNA technology development. Everyone is bound to be wrong, or have a bad take on things, from time to time.