Expectations of a driver without seniority

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
BETHLEHEM, PA, United StatesJob ID: PABTN7

UPS is hiring individuals to work as full-time, temporary, seasonal Tractor-Trailer Drivers. This position involves driving a tractor-trailer unit to one or more destinations and then returning to the original domicile during the same work shift. Some work is performed outdoors.

Seasonal Tractor-Trailer Drivers typically work weekdays (Monday through Friday) and are required to meet driver appearance standards. UPS Tractor-Trailer Drivers usually begin work in the evening and finish the following morning.

Applicants must pass a DOT physical and drug test and successfully pass a UPS road test. Qualified applicants must have a valid commercial driver’s license issued in the state that you live and a doubles endorsement is desired. Tractor-Trailer Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform. UPS also requires a copy of your motor vehicle record driver abstract that has been issued within the past 30 days.

This is a ups small package job.
There are 45 open positions in various parts of Pennsylvania and some are permanent full time positions

Last edited:

UPS_CDOT_DRIVER

image.png
image.jpg
Here are two more.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you are getting hired now, it's seasonal
Ok got you. I can work my way to permanent from this current position?
It's possible but not guaranteed.
Different company. Ups freight is not ups package.
Ok well wish me luck!!!

The above is not necessarily true-----it is indeed possible, although highly unlikely, that you could be hired on a permanent basis.

Good luck.