Expectations of a driver without seniority

nydSK0N.gif

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Anyway, on a serious note, why would you choose Pepsi?
Keep on mind most people here have had One career and it wasn't at Pepsi

We have the local budwieser distro center across the street from our center.

Those guys visit the same nearby pub as our "drinkers" do after work.

They bitch and complain about how horrible their job is just as much aS we do.

They just make ten dollars less an hour

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
And all you "old timers" need to Stfu about Dave and thick skin

I've watch everyone of you derail post and act like fools and for ONCE this cat is handling the thread properly and you all are whining more than my 6 month old when he sees boobies and he's hungry

And another thin, how the hell do you all have nearly year round seasonals!?

You all make fun of RTW states and then have contracts that allow year round temps!?

Orion inc.

I like turtles

I've watch everyone of you derail post and act like fools and for ONCE this cat is handling the thread properly and you all are whining more than my 6 month old when he sees boobies and he's hungry

You all make fun of RTW states and then have contracts that allow year round temps!?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1464621834.457563.jpg

By The Book

So basically what I am getting at is;
If you already have a guarenteed full time driving position for Pepsi but they only top out at $24/hour, would you (with all that you know about UPS) take the chance and quit your guarenteed job to start a fresh non guarenteed job with UPS, which tops out at $35/hour? That's the situation I'm in.
I would choose UPS. Looking at the whole compensation package in a few years your about equal in terms of hourly rate and then the other benefits start to come into play. This is of course if you are taken as a full time driver.

UPS_CDOT_DRIVER

While I'll be the first to rag on Dave, you might want to put in a few more posts before you start ragging on long time members. Otherwise they'll eat you alive on here and won't care what your questions are.

Just some help for you rookie.
Rookie to this forum but not in life. I have probably had more life experiences than most of you in here so again if you "rag" on me expect to get it back. That's thick skin. If people don't care about my questions because of it, oh well there are plenty of threads they can harass. Just my 2 cents but who's counting.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

200w.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Rookie to this forum but not in life. I have probably had more life experiences than most of you in here so again if you "rag" on me expect to get it back. That's thick skin. If people don't care about my questions because of it, oh well there are plenty of threads they can harass. Just my 2 cents but who's counting.
If you had thick skin, you wouldn't of had to post your previous comment about derailing your thread.

Thick skin would have just ignored the comments you didn't care for. Just an observation.

And don't make assumptions you've had more life experiences than most here. You don't know what others have experienced and statement on that is probably wrong given the nature of some guys on here.

And yeah if you "rag" on others, you'll get it back just as well. That's where you need thick skin. Gotta be able to take it if you're gonna give it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Actually there aren't many threads they can harass. Pretty sure they've harassed just about everyone off this site lol...
UPS will use you for temp work, it doesn't take much to stand out from other seasonals 1/5 of ours left their packages cars on area without calling in to tell them they quit. One brought the truck back around lunch time parked it at the wrong center and just left. If you go out there and deliver what's on your truck with no missed or Late your are above and beyond. If you do this and then go take stops off someone else you are a godsend during peak as a seasonal worker.

UPS_CDOT_DRIVER

Keep on mind most people here have had One career and it wasn't at Pepsi

We have the local budwieser distro center across the street from our center.

Those guys visit the same nearby pub as our "drinkers" do after work.

They bitch and complain about how horrible their job is just as much aS we do.

They just make ten dollars less an hour[/QUOTE
If you had thick skin, you wouldn't of had to post your previous comment about derailing your thread.

Thick skin would have just ignored the comments you didn't care for. Just an observation.

And don't make assumptions you've had more life experiences than most here. You don't know what others have experienced and statement on that is probably wrong given the nature of some guys on here.

And yeah if you "rag" on others, you'll get it back just as well. That's where you need thick skin. Gotta be able to take it if you're gonna give it.
Like I said I agree completely.

UPS_CDOT_DRIVER

Actually there aren't many threads they can harass. Pretty sure they've harassed just about everyone off this site lol...
UPS will use you for temp work, it doesn't take much to stand out from other seasonals 1/5 of ours left their packages cars on area without calling in to tell them they quit. One brought the truck back around lunch time parked it at the wrong center and just left. If you go out there and deliver what's on your truck with no missed or Late your are above and beyond. If you do this and then go take stops off someone else you are a godsend during peak as a seasonal worker.
Actually that's what happened on a daily basis. I always reached out to take packages off full time drivers cars when I was done. Hell I even took about 25 stops off one guy when he needed to leave due to some family issues and he took my airs back to beat the wall. They said I was a team player and that not most seasonals are like that.