Facial hair

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
You forgot the part where they make more money than you.
I will finally kill the rumors. Ultimately, I make more than 80% of the drivers I supervise. The 20%? Well, they don't see their families. And let's not forget when 22.4s are fully in play, say bye bye to your overtime. Game, set, match.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I will finally kill the rumors. Ultimately, I make more than 80% of the drivers I supervise. The 20%? Well, they don't see their families. And let's not forget when 22.4s are fully in play, say bye bye to your overtime. Game, set, match.
22.4s won’t touch my overtime, I’m not in package.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
burt-reynolds-and-historys-greatest-mustache.jpg
now tgat is a perfect mustache

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You forgot to say you have to pay for your terrible benefits.

What you get and what WE get doesnt even compare. Now please come in 2 hours early tomorrow. Kthnx.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Wait how long have you worked here? Hhmm making 95000 dollars without free insurance, no retirement and less weeks off for vacation. In my book. Does not equal getting paid more.
But go on. Keep telling yourself those numbers are legit.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Wait how long have you worked here? Hhmm making 95000 dollars without free insurance, no retirement and less weeks off for vacation. In my book. Does not equal getting paid more.
But go on. Keep telling yourself those numbers are legit.
He’s in management. He’s a master at pulling fake numbers out of his a**.