Facial hair

542thruNthru

BestSupEver is a troll guys. He/she (has claimed to be both) is more than likely not even a FT sup. He/she only comes on here to start crap. Ignore it.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I will finally kill the rumors. Ultimately, I make more than 80% of the drivers I supervise. The 20%? Well, they don't see their families. And let's not forget when 22.4s are fully in play, say bye bye to your overtime. Game, set, match.
PIYbn6B.png

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Wait how long have you worked here? Hhmm making 95000 dollars without free insurance, no retirement and less weeks off for vacation. In my book. Does not equal getting paid more.
But go on. Keep telling yourself those numbers are legit.
I've been here long enough to have a pension. 95k? Made that 5 years ago. How many people here also have stocks in the company?.. . It's okay, keep guessing about what I make? It someone comes within 5k I'll come clean.. At least I don't pay union dues for a unless union. And vacation? It's free game here for that. I have 8 weeks vacation this year. Man, this air condition is feeling pretty good. I'll still be able to run marathons at 70+.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I've been here long enough to have a pension. 95k? Made that 5 years ago. How many people here also have stocks in the company?.. . It's okay, keep guessing about what I make? It someone comes within 5k I'll come clean.. At least I don't pay union dues for a unless union. And vacation? It's free game here for that. I have 8 weeks vacation this year. Man, this air condition is feeling pretty good. I'll still be able to run marathons at 70+.
4A263439-BFE7-4371-AF58-1A9362F5A8A9.gif

RDL

Hi Dave :happy-very:

RDL

Sorry people like you hate the truth...
You are who you surround yourself with, and as a “Sup” or whatever you’re calling the Manager’s squeaky :censored2: toys these days, you are surrounded by these loser hourlies whom you love so much. Therefore, you are 9000% loser, yourself.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
BestSupEver is a troll guys. He/she (has claimed to be both) is more than likely not even a FT sup. He/she only comes on here to start crap. Ignore it.
Troll? Maybe? FT Sup? Definitely. Girl or boy? Idk where I ever claimed my actual gender but I'll just let that float in the air hahaha. This guy right here though just hates that an actual supervisor comes on here and speaks the truth.

542thruNthru

Troll? Maybe? FT Sup? Definitely. Girl or boy? Idk where I ever claimed my actual gender but I'll just let that float in the air hahaha. This guy right here though just hates that an actual supervisor comes on here and speaks the truth.

I'm sure it's hard to keep track of all your lies. So I'll help you out.

You don't need to ask us to take a extra diad. "rolls eyes" I swear, I have more balls than some or you drivers and I have a vagina..

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
I'm sure it's hard to keep track of all your lies. So I'll help you out.
Thanks for a reminder that I have an vagina *rolls eyes*

How’d the conference call go Friday

:2guns:
The stupid nbc thing? It's no secret about our working environment so I don't know what's the fuss is about. Yes it's stupid to put ac in our trucks when you should be out of it more than in it. If anything, more ventilation should be in the back of the truck. But that's my opinion on that. Everyone knows what they signed up for if you don't like it, leave. *trump voice *

542thruNthru

Thanks for a reminder that I have an vagina *rolls eyes*

The stupid nbc thing? It's no secret about our working environment so I don't know what's the fuss is about. Yes it's stupid to put ac in our trucks when you should be out of it more than in it. If anything, more ventilation should be in the back of the truck. But that's my opinion on that. Everyone knows what they signed up for if you don't like it, leave. *trump voice *

You're welcome troll. I'm sure you'll be something else next time you try and troll on here.

Siveriano

Went to a dermatologist today and didn't know it was so easy, literally just told him I get bumps and ingrown hair when i shave and he just said that is normal and even cops go there to get their form signed.