Facial hair

tourists24

I'll tell you a little secret, if you promise not to tell anyone

Yes this job is very physical bit if you don't let the mental BS get to your head, things go much better.
Eh,,, I got my 30 years in now. I just don’t play their games anymore. My kids are grown for the most part so no rush to get home. It takes however long it takes

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
I'll tell you a little secret, if you promise not to tell anyone

Yes this job is very physical bit if you don't let the mental BS get to your head, things go much better.
But the mental game is the most fun part of the job. Had a driver in another center in the building throw his board out the truck into a pond because of the green light of death. Fired and we made him pay for it.

tourists24

But the mental game is the most fun part of the job. Had a driver in another center in the building throw his board out the truck into a pond because of the green light of death. Fired and we made him pay for it.
He’ll get his job back. Those darn DIADs can be so slippery... ooops

Making some chicken thighs, want some?
15641906851896731265424164495483.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You guys make it really hard to stop.
You're assuming being at UPS is my only gig. Now you look dumb. Good for you though. I'll never say something about about someone getting their degree. Goes to show how much of a ahold you are

So, your a full time sup plus you have another gig if it’s not hooking

I’am calling BS