Facial hair

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
You need to lighten up. People just joking around. Back when I started if you didn't shave they gave you a razor and made you shave and trust me it wasn't a good quality one.
I'd rather send you home, burn one of your days or you loose money tbh. I'm very lightened. Probably the most funniest person in this forum haha

I'd rather send you home, burn one of your days or you loose money tbh. I'm very lightened. Probably the most funniest person in this forum haha
You are funny.

At least you think so.

But I will give you a little advice.
Treat your driver's like people and you will get a lot more back in return. Unfortunately my day is grades on a little report that you print out each morning, it only shows certain numbers.

It doesn't give the overall picture

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes, @burrheadd is very bright!
FAC1A3BD-1E9C-4D95-A51D-7872DCEF4152.gif

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
You are funny.

At least you think so.

But I will give you a little advice.
Treat your driver's like people and you will get a lot more back in return. Unfortunately my day is grades on a little report that you print out each morning, it only shows certain numbers.

It doesn't give the overall picture

I don't need advice when my center is #1 in the district every day.

ManInBrown

I will finally kill the rumors. Ultimately, I make more than 80% of the drivers I supervise. The 20%? Well, they don't see their families. And let's not forget when 22.4s are fully in play, say bye bye to your overtime. Game, set, match.
I will finally kill the rumors. There was no greater feeling than walking out the door on a day in December and seeing all the on car supervisors and my center manager running around like they were trying to locate a bomb in the building. You work 100 hours a week at peak and * rolls downhill right onto your face. When i walked out the door in package, the job was left behind. It is NEVER left behind for you. EVER

Last edited by a moderator:

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
I will finally kill the rumors. There was no greater feeling than walking out the door on a day in December and seeing all the on car supervisors and my center manager running around like they were trying to locate a bomb in the building. You work 100 hours a week at peak and sheet rolls downhill right onto your face. When i walked out the door in package, the job was left behind. It is NEVER left behind for you. EVER
I've never ever ever worked close to 100 hours in peak. Maybe my colleagues. I have to much control for those stupid hours. I've worked more hours as a hub sup. I'll admit to that.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Most I've worked was 80 And that was the week before Christmas. And that's only because it was out of control. My center has a lot of inner city routes that only 6's can fit in those streets. We had about 10 6's with over 350 stops. It was a great challenging week.