Facial hair

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Only if you let it. I also wasn’t the one who suggested such a crass idea as to get a medical waiver for a Hitler mustache like that isn’t the first place every depraved mind has gone who’s given facial hair exemptions any thought. What I said to that guy was meant entirely in sarcasm.
Some of us got it.

over9five

Staff member
Try again.
Dreadlocks aren't mentioned.
You specifically stated dreadlocks aren't allowed.

That poster says nothing about dreadlocks.

Here's my post that you're referring to. "Dreadlocks DOWN HIS BACK". (That would indicate "past his collar")

We got a new guy with dreadlocks down his back. WTH is this company coming to?

You snorting the white stuff tonight, bro?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Here's my post that you're referring to. "Dreadlocks DOWN HIS BACK". (That would indicate "past his collar")You snorting the white stuff tonight, bro?

You still haven't shown us where it says dreadlocks Aren't allowed.
What about all the women with long hair?

UPS appearance guidelines cannot be enforced anymore.
They are archaic and discriminatory.

over9five

Staff member
You still haven't shown us where it says dreadlocks Aren't allowed.
What about all the women with long hair?

UPS appearance guidelines cannot be enforced anymore.
They are archaic and discriminatory.

Dude, I showed you the poster that says hair (dreadlocks ARE hair) past the collar is not allowed.
Can't you just say "thanks", and go do another line?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Dude, I showed you the poster that says hair (dreadlocks ARE hair) past the collar is not allowed.
Can't you just say "thanks", and go do another line?

I specifically asked where it said dreadlocks weren't allowed.
You still have shown us.

Hair past the collar being against the rules is discriminatory and unenforceable.
All of the UPS appearance guidelines are unenforceable and if someone was fired for violating them it would be a slam dunk case of wrongful termination.

CitizenTruth

Shave the beard so you dont give us a reason to discipline you further for something else you friend'd up on.
My guess is you have no real concept of why you discipline anyone, you just do it because that's what upper mgmt says to do, you guys have no individuality its quite amusing how you all sound the same lol