Facial hair

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Except when the rules cause you to bleed everywhere and your skin to get break out like a score of convicts. In my estimation, that looks even more unprofessional than the Company believes facial hair to.
Funny, no one had this problem pre -GenSnow?

RDL

Funny, no one had this problem pre -GenSnow?
What does it matter? If there’s anything I’ve learned about people who still refer to it as or like Generation Snowflake in such trite fashion, it’s that your generation is on the way out. The only reason you cling so worriedly to the mores you were subjected to when you were GenSnow’s age is purely out of nostalgia. Not because of some smarmy cock and bull about you being worthy of being a hair model, and even if that were true, a Company’s policies should not be all about glorifying you but instead representing all of which work under them.

I’m sure this has been a sticking point for many over the years long before the emergence of “GenSnow”. Members in generations past probably just didn’t know how to speak up for their safety, comfort, and rights even on such a fine level as facial hair. Quick to take guidelines as law that could not and should not ever be debated or amended. So, don’t be resentful that younger guys are capable of thinking outside the box when it comes to meeting their needs unlike you—some git—who has demonstrated without fail that he is yet another statistic of groupthink and a squarehead at that. You truly come off as someone who’s never had anything but an unbroken boulevard of green lights all through his life. Also, Dave must be loving all the high praise you’ve been giving to him in trying to draw comparisons between us. :happy:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What does it matter? If there’s anything I’ve learned about people who still refer to it as or like Generation Snowflake in such trite fashion, it’s that your generation is on the way out. The only reason you cling so worriedly to the mores you were subjected to when you were GenSnow’s age is purely out of nostalgia. Not because of some smarmy cock and bull about you being worthy of being a hair model, and even if that were true, a Company’s policies should not be all about glorifying you but instead representing all of which work under them.

I’m sure this has been a sticking point for many over the years long before the emergence of “GenSnow”. Members in generations past probably just didn’t know how to speak up for their safety, comfort, and rights even on such a fine level as facial hair. Quick to take guidelines as law that could not and should not ever be debated or amended. So, don’t be resentful that younger guys are capable of thinking outside the box when it comes to meeting their needs unlike you—some git—who has demonstrated without fail that he is yet another statistic of groupthink and a squarehead at that. You truly come off as someone who’s never had anything but an unbroken boulevard of green lights all through his life. Also, Dave must be loving all the high praise you’ve been giving to him in trying to draw comparisons between us. :happy:
It's the Pussifacation of Merica'!!!

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
My guess is you have no real concept of why you discipline anyone, you just do it because that's what upper mgmt says to do, you guys have no individuality its quite amusing how you all sound the same lol
Your concept of how manamgent operates is amusing. I discipline everyone for breaking rules. "upper mgmt" only tells us what to do when it's friend'd up. Considering that I've only had 1 avoidable accident in this center since I've been here, it's been pretty peaceful. I keep my guys in line. My numbers are up. I'm home every day by at least 7:30. Life is good. And most importantly, everyone in my center are cleanly shaved. If not, they're sent home immediately. That's the rules.

Your concept of how manamgent operates is amusing. I discipline everyone for breaking rules. "upper mgmt" only tells us what to do when it's friend'd up. Considering that I've only had 1 avoidable accident in this center since I've been here, it's been pretty peaceful. I keep my guys in line. My numbers are up. I'm home every day by at least 7:30. Life is good. And most importantly, everyone in my center are cleanly shaved. If not, they're sent home immediately. That's the rules.
If I wanted the day off, I just wouldn't shave, heck I bet nobody would shave on Fridays.

RDL

Rules are not for them? Everyone is running around offended, stressed, and mediated? Meanwhile, they have it made compared to history.
Otis, you are the only one running around here offended, stressed, and mediated over some chin hair. You wanna talk about being an obnoxious snowflake? We could go on about you for days and days. If “GenSnow” has it made, it’s only because it’s had to identify problems and grind to resolve them. It wasn’t made for them; it was made BY them. You would do well to respect the strides.

It’s not about rules not being for them. It’s about gratuitous and wholly arbitrary rules having no right to stand.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
If I wanted the day off, I just wouldn't shave, heck I bet nobody would shave on Fridays.
Say that did happened, of course that situation comes that I need you more. You would work, but, I'll get you on everything in the book in the future. You and all your buddies that want to pull a stunt. Oh and "going home" isn't the only thing that would happen. I am serious when I say my guys are in line because I'm very strict.

Say that did happened, of course that situation comes that I need you more. You would work, but, I'll get you on everything in the book in the future. You and all your buddies that want to pull a stunt. Oh and "going home" isn't the only thing that would happen. I am serious when I say my guys are in line because I'm very strict.
You need to lighten up. People just joking around. Back when I started if you didn't shave they gave you a razor and made you shave and trust me it wasn't a good quality one.