failed for not memorizing 10 point paragraphs word-for-word...?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There was no integrad and minimum of BS when I started driving. The 5 seeing habits were about all you needed to (mostly) remember. Just jump in a truck and learn on the job. And focus on the important things like paying attention to what you are doing instead of trying to remember some silly thing you were supposed to memorize.

I got lucky and didn't have to go to intergad or whatever. Best advice my sup gave me was do what you need to to make scratch. Worry about all the other stuff after day 31.

You know it's funny I know our last few drivers have come nowhere near scratching 5 days out of 30. They keep them on anyway. Why? Because even management knows the numbers have gotten so skewed its stupid.

Apparently 90 stops and 260+ miles is barely a ten hour day now. I just laugh. The only way to scratch many rural routes is drive 50+ mph on gravel.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Kinda funny they want us to know where to go in case of a tornado.. Have they ( MGMT) ever realized that we are on the road most of our day ?? If they are truly concerned about our safety, they should teach us what to do if on area and there is a tornado.. 1) listen for siren indicating there is a tornado in the area 2) dont stop working or you will be written up/fired 3) pray that you are not killed .!

This is one of my biggest pet peeves during the spring/summer. If we are under a thunderstorm or tornado warning they should send a message to every driver in that county and let them know what's headed their way.

...or what???

i don't go to driving school. i have the diad down. i was a christmas helper the last 2 years. we have 10 rules to backing. and i got that. have wesla, and ups roads memorized (if you don't know what that is, ask lol) got everything, and now i believe i have the 10 point, and 5 seeing habits.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
what happens if I can't remember att the 5s amd 10s am I automatically fired
Depends. Were you hired off the street or were you already a union employee? If the former, it’s been nice knowing ya. If the latter, you go back to what you were doing before and try again when you’re ready.