Failed Road Test

AndrewK

So i failed my first road test, the on road sup said its just a confidence thing and you can try again in a couple months or whenever the next bid comes up. It was because i forgot to use the horn reversing into the garage and took too long to reverse park. Also was going under the speed limit.

Should i continue to work at the hub for peanuts for the time being and see if i can fix my errors or should i call it quits because its my first time driving a truck of that size. Also renting a uhaul to me doesnt do any justice in my opinion.

Thanks

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So i failed my first road test, the on road sup said its just a confidence thing and you can try again in a couple months or whenever the next bid comes up. It was because i forgot to use the horn reversing into the garage and took too long to reverse park. Also was going under the speed limit.

Should i continue to work at the hub for peanuts for the time being and see if i can fix my errors or should i call it quits because its my first time driving a truck of that size. Also renting a uhaul to me doesnt do any justice in my opinion.

Thanks
Sounds like a better question for your mommy.

Box Ox

Just depends on how bad you want it. Few folks, myself included, had ever driven trucks that large before we were road tested.

AndrewK

Just depends on how bad you want it. Few folks, myself included, had ever driven trucks that large before we were road tested.
Thats true. But how often do people fail the first road test. It's strange to me how they wont even allow you to practice in one.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Crying for help sounds alot more like telling random people on the internet your current age/anxious level and life story.
The next time you're wondering "should I go to the bathroom now or hold it," don't post it as a question on an online message board.

AndrewK

I'll make sure i word it perfectly next time to your preference. Its not like half these posts on this message board are questions anyways right?

Box Ox

My bad, anxious 28 year old.

It’ll never go well in the truck unless you can relax and not let stuff get to your head. You lose your head and the rest will quickly follow.

Get some practice in using a stick shift vehicle of any size and watch your tail swing if you road test again.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Thanks
you should try fedex, they let anyone drive

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real

Thanks

Sounds like a better question for your mommy.
:winnersmiley:
tenor.gif

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
True...ill ask her when im officially an 'anxious' 28 year old.
I know this driver that at 49 years old still living at home , UPS force him for resignation , looks that back them he got lucky with the driving job!! I know he was missing a
s-hs1032-1f.png
on his head. after 20 plus year on the job.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Just practice some more. Take as large of a stick as you can find and go downtown or in an industrial park, and parallel park / back into as many things as possible.

I am in the same boat, On-road knows I am trying to find an apt and repair a vehicle and will give me a drive test once life clears up and I know I can pass one.

Your second road test will be a piece of cake.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Thanks
Failed for a little thing like this?
ups-truck-accident.jpg