Family sues Tesla after 15yo dies....automated vehicles....sure.

Off the leash

The phone thing is a total myth. Those are feel good stickers. Nothing more. Nothing official about those at all.

In the grand scheme of hydrogen as a fuel source I see safe fueling as a fairly minor last hurdle.
Figured as much with the phones. I always thought it was static electricity. It would be nice to see a new safe fuel. Not until they run out of oil I’m afraid.

quad decade guy

Yeah I’m sure technology hasn’t changed at all since the Hindenburg. Lmao. Come on man
So, brain-man.....why aren't there Hindenburgs flying all over the place? Come on man.....exactly now. The wave of the future....right? A near endless supply of fuel for the engines.....just think of the range....huge heavy-lift cargo ships.....darkening the sky....a waste product of just water....all our problems solved. LMAO......lololololol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So, brain-man.....why aren't there Hindenburgs flying all over the place? Come on man.....exactly now. The wave of the future....right? A near endless supply of fuel for the engines.....just think of the range....huge heavy-lift cargo ships.....darkening the sky....a waste product of just water....all our problems solved. LMAO......lololololol.
Thats your argument? Why didn’t a giant ballon become the wave of the future? Wow

Stick around maybe you’ll learn something. Hydrogen is safer than gas.

Hydrogen is 14 times lighter than air and 57 times lighter than gasoline vapor. This means vapors quickly rise into the atmosphere. Gas pools around the ground.

Hydrogen has a lower radiant heat than conventional gasoline, meaning the air around the flame of hydrogen is not as hot as around a gasoline flame. Therefore, the risk of hydrogen secondary fires is lower.

Hydrogen has a higher oxygen requirement for explosion than fossil fuels. Hydrogen can be explosive with oxygen concentrations between 18 and 59 percent while gasoline can be explosive at oxygen concentrations between 1 and 3 percent. This means that gasoline has greater risk for explosion than hydrogen for any given environment with oxygen.

gamecock65

LOL you think these huge corporations that could save billions in costs care about a few deaths? They'll settle out of court and keep moving. Self-driving vehicles will be here eventually.

Off the leash

Thats your argument? Why didn’t a giant ballon become the wave of the future? Wow

Stick around maybe you’ll learn something. Hydrogen is safer than gas.

Hydrogen is 14 times lighter than air and 57 times lighter than gasoline vapor. This means vapors quickly rise into the atmosphere. Gas pools around the ground.

Hydrogen has a lower radiant heat than conventional gasoline, meaning the air around the flame of hydrogen is not as hot as around a gasoline flame. Therefore, the risk of hydrogen secondary fires is lower.

Hydrogen has a higher oxygen requirement for explosion than fossil fuels. Hydrogen can be explosive with oxygen concentrations between 18 and 59 percent while gasoline can be explosive at oxygen concentrations between 1 and 3 percent. This means that gasoline has greater risk for explosion than hydrogen for any given environment with oxygen.
The internet is a wonderful thing

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
The Hindenburg wasn’t fueled by hydrogen. And that was almost 90 years ago.

542thruNthru

The Hindenburg wasn’t fueled by hydrogen. And that was almost 90 years ago.

Actually was filled with hydrogen Even though that was not the original design.

Excuse me, but the Hindenburg was filled with Hydrogen. That’s why it exploded. That safer than gasoline substance was susceptible to static discharge from its tethering pole. It was not propelled by it
Guys... He's saying that the Hindenburg wasn't fueled by hydrogen. Yes it was filled with it but it was fueled by Diesel.

Off the leash

Guys... He's saying that the Hindenburg wasn't fueled by hydrogen. Yes it was filled with it but it was fueled by Diesel.
That’s what I said, it wasn’t propelled by it. I’m sure that point was comforting to the people that got roasted alive. Help I’m on fire! Don’t worry it’s fueled bu diesel!

542thruNthru

Your loss bozo
tenor-123.gif