Family sues Tesla after 15yo dies....automated vehicles....sure.

542thruNthru

Asking this question shows just how obtuse you really are...politics run EVERYTHING. The far left is the cause for all the chaos happening now including doubling gas prices. See? No?....this is a basic concept.
This statement right here shows out obtuse you are. MONEY RUNS EVERYTHING!

Small minded people like you think it's politics and think one side is better than the other. Both are ruled by the all might dollar.

quad decade guy

It's worse actually. Defending the police only hurts the poor people. Going for alternative fuels hurts the rich people.

But hey... It's politics right. ;)

And I bet you he doesn't realize that.
All people...you'll see.....it'll eventually make it to your neighborhood....then you might see.....but then you are a liberal....maybe not possible. Money/politics go hand in hand....ask any rich liberal Democrat.....maybe burn your own house down. Steal your stuff without any consequences except your chagrin.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

Small minded people like you think it's politics and think one side is better than the other. Both are ruled by the all might dollar.
The people in charge on both side love nothing more than seeing the populace bicker over nonsense culture war BS… while they get richer and richer.

quad decade guy

Well the lefts communist ideas say you don't need money........just guns. And gulags. That way you can clear out any opposition.

Say, what will the left/communist/Democrats use for control after everyone is equal? Serious question. I mean Democrats hate money...right? You practically spit the word money out.....

Btw, I don't think one "side" is better than the other....I do think "one side" is more dangerous than the other....and you don't like that.

542thruNthru

Well the lefts communist ideas say you don't need money........just guns. And gulags. That way you can clear out any opposition.

Say, what will the left/communist/Democrats use for control after everyone is equal? Serious question. I mean Democrats hate money...right? You practically spit the word money out.....

Btw, I don't think one "side" is better than the other....I do think "one side" is more dangerous than the other....and you don't like that.
Take your dribble to current events. At least there you don't look as much as a fool as you do here.

You're the only idiot in this thread talking politics. Everyone else is trying to talk about Tesla and hydrogen fuel being researched by companies like Tesla. Jesus man go masturbate and have a smoke. You seriously need to relax.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
At ten times the cost....yes a very bad idea like defunding the police.....was my point.

Somebody said something about comprehension....smh
Almost nothing is cost efficient the second it’s invented. It’s like you have almost no idea at all how advances are made in our society.

quad decade guy

Take your dribble to current events. At least there you don't look as much as a fool as you do here.

You're the only idiot in this thread talking politics. Everyone else is trying to talk about Tesla and hydrogen fuel being researched by companies like Tesla. Jesus man go masturbate and have a smoke. You seriously need to relax.
What's comical.....it's my thread.

Say, don't like it....?

Take YOUR "dribble" somewhere else.

And while you are trying to shove pie in the sky ideas down my throat....that's all left pure bull dookie.

542thruNthru

What's comical.....it's my thread.

Say, don't like it....?

Take YOUR "dribble" somewhere else.

And while you are trying to shove pie in the sky ideas down my throat....that's all left pure bull dookie.
It's your thread but still needs to remain on topic. Which you are not doing with your political dribble.

Please follow the rules.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's your thread but still needs to remain on topic. Which you are not doing with your political dribble.

Please follow the rules.
Welcome to current events fren.
We accept you gooble gobble.
U4C5Wvb.gif

quad decade guy

Please follow the rules.
Interesting....you've been made a fool and don't like it......

Liberal pap ideas are DRIBBLE.

Pie in the sky ideas that will likely never take hold are both dribble and political. Far out left wing crap.

My comments stand.

542thruNthru

Interesting....you've been made a fool and don't like it......

Liberal pap ideas are DRIBBLE.

Pie in the sky ideas that will likely never take hold are both dribble and political. Far out left wing crap.

My comments stand.
Actually I was victorious. You and your thread were banished to current events because of your political dribble. Lol
FineSlowBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif