Family sues Tesla after 15yo dies....automated vehicles....sure.

542thruNthru

People love me here. I bring a childlike delight to this website. ;)
TEUgLl1.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For the last time....why aren't hydrogen vehicles everywhere? Airplanes, ships etc. I mean hell......lighter than air ....airplanes....OMG the possibilities.....

Exactly now.....

Come on brain trust....

Why not crack it from seawater....limitless...no pollution.....easy peasy....yes? H E L L O.....

Come on man.......LOLOLOLOL
Come on you’re not this dumb.

There are some flaws. Until recently range was a serious problem. Fueling in a timely manner.

But the biggest issue is getting people like you to believe it’s actually a viable alternative. They’re on the road now. Just not mass produced. So cost is a factor right now also.

But that wasn’t what started the conversation anyway. It wasn’t that they should be everywhere today. It was that major R&D money should be spent on them.

Just like cars aren’t driving themselves today but they most certainly will be in the future and tons of money is being spent to develop that tech.

Yolo

36,000 Americans died in motor vehicle crashes in 2019. We still drive cars. A Tesla crash isn't going to stop self driving tech from advancing.

quad decade guy

Come on you’re not this dumb.

There are some flaws. Until recently range was a serious problem. Fueling in a timely manner.

But the biggest issue is getting people like you to believe it’s actually a viable alternative. They’re on the road now. Just not mass produced. So cost is a factor right now also.

But that wasn’t what started the conversation anyway. It wasn’t that they should be everywhere today. It was that major R&D money should be spent on them.

Just like cars aren’t driving themselves today but they most certainly will be in the future and tons of money is being spent to develop that tech.
It is amazing how you will go to no limits to prop up a failing argument.
"Well there are a few problems...." LOLOLOLOL

Yes, so many problems it's untenable.

Yes, let's piss away tons of R&D money down another rathole.

Like defund the cops and nirvana.....liberals....come on you're not this dumb.

Yeah....I'm the problem.....

You guys will have us down to walking eventually. Then complain about too many walk paths and then just too many humans...

While John Kerry flies to Europe to complain about too many airplanes and fuel.

Yeah...that's YOU!

Brownslave688

It is amazing how you will go to no limits to prop up a failing argument.
"Well there are a few problems...." LOLOLOLOL

Yes, so many problems it's untenable.

Yes, let's piss away tons of R&D money down another rathole.

Like defund the cops and nirvana.....liberals....come on you're not this dumb.

Yeah....I'm the problem.....

You guys will have us down to walking eventually. Then complain about too many walk paths and then just too many humans...

While John Kerry flies to Europe to complain about too many airplanes and fuel.

Yeah...that's YOU!
I don’t need an argument because I never claimed it was perfect and ready for mass consumption today. But I’ve shot down every one of your arguments with little effort.

Bravo only one of your incoherent ramblings could turn a fuel cell convo into defund the police. Lmao

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I don’t need an argument because I never claimed it was perfect and ready for mass consumption today. But I’ve shot down every one of your arguments with little effort.

Bravo only one of your incoherent ramblings could turn a fuel cell convo into defund the police. Lmao

Whether he knows it or not, hydrogen fuel cells for long-haul trucks are coming soon.

quad decade guy

Nope....just another scared liberal.

You haven't done squat except to pee.

Kerry on.

quad decade guy

Whether he knows it or not, hydrogen fuel cells for long-haul trucks are coming soon.
Coming soon....ok.

Now, let's tell the truth....

I did just cursory investigation.....

It takes more energy and that's polluting energy to make hydrogen. Very dirty. Lot's of electricity.....very dirty.

Summary? Not anytime soon. No place to fuel. Would require a completely new infrastructure system. Just like electric vehicles.

Whether you know it or not, hydrogen fuel cells for long haul trucks are NOT coming soon.

On a demo basis.....just like cng in our fleet....very limited infrastructure.......matter of fact: very limiting....around here. Diesel....hundreds of places to refuel. CNG....two. You could depart with iffy fuel in a diesel every time. Cng....no way. Which creates departure delays. No? Absolutely.

Say, they haven't revamped for cng....why would they(hydrogen) for a fleeting glimpse of a new system?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Coming soon....ok.

Now, let's tell the truth....

I did just cursory investigation.....

It takes more energy and that's polluting energy to make hydrogen. Very dirty. Lot's of electricity.....very dirty.

Summary? Not anytime soon. No place to fuel. Would require a completely new infrastructure system. Just like electric vehicles.

Whether you know it or not, hydrogen fuel cells for long haul trucks are NOT coming soon.

On a demo basis.....just like cng in our fleet....very limited infrastructure.......matter of fact: very limiting....around here. Diesel....hundreds of places to refuel. CNG....two. You could depart with iffy fuel in a diesel every time. Cng....no way. Which creates departure delays. No? Absolutely.

Say, they haven't revamped for cng....why would they(hydrogen) for a fleeting glimpse of a new system?

Takes a tough guy to hit that disagree charm.

Brownslave688

Nope....just another scared liberal.

You haven't done squat except to pee.

Kerry on.
This is the stupid :censored2: that’s destroyed the right. Anyone on their side with an open mind to something new the old guard attacks. Suddenly you’ve alienated anyone that doesn’t think 100% like you and then wonder why you keep losing.

It’s like hitting the self destruct button over and over. Then waking up one day and blaming everyone else. It’s a sad situation but funny to watch from afar also.

542thruNthru

This is the stupid * that’s destroyed the right. Anyone on their side with an open mind to something new the old guard attacks. Suddenly you’ve alienated anyone that doesn’t think 100% like you and then wonder why you keep losing.

It’s like hitting the self destruct button over and over. Then waking up one day and blaming everyone else. It’s a sad situation but funny to watch from afar also.
Why do politics even need to be brought up in this discussion! Lol

We're talking about cars, fuel and R&D and suddenly it's political! SMH

quad decade guy

Why do politics even need to be brought up in this discussion! Lol

We're talking about cars, fuel and R&D and suddenly it's political! SMH
Asking this question shows just how obtuse you really are...politics run EVERYTHING. The far left is the cause for all the chaos happening now including doubling gas prices. See? No?....this is a basic concept.

quad decade guy

Takes a tough guy to hit that disagree charm.
Naw....just giving what I get. Was told my enemies just down vote and move on. I figure I'd return in kind.

You don't like my politics, responses or much else. I'll respond when and how I want to.

What do you want to talk about? You'll just disagree...

Shrug.