Fascism

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Best case that was written by someone who has no understanding of the political spectrum. Worst it's a flat out lie meant to draw a connection between conservatives in the US and nazism. People often get confused when talking about conservatism vs liberalism and left-wing vs right-wing. But left-wing vs. right-wing is the difference between government control (left) and anarchy (right). Liberal vs conservative is relative based on where on the polictical spectrum a society falls.

View attachment 178435
Sure! LOL

rickyb

Joe Guinan‏ @joecguinan 2h2 hours ago

Neoliberal Europe is a doomsday machine generating a tide of far-right nationalism.

DXkQsEgUMAUhxPj.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Be happy you’re alive in one of the most interesting times in history...
That perspective is true for basically all people who have ever lived. I think we live in a boring time compared to what could be around the corner. No where near our end goals like immortality and space colonization.

rickyb

hedges interviews a bunch of american fascists in his new book. ironically the whites are terrorizing people they think are terrorists. the white fascists either have :censored2: jobs or none or a :censored2:ty economic situation. some are getting divorced. they correctly believe a disaster is coming to america. they have conspiracy ideas on the level of alex jones and are quite deluded.

one of the guys is a marine for 6 years and he thinks part of the reason he thinks muslims want violence is the koran, and the other part is american empire LOL:

The Culture of Hate

"There are far more calls by the God of the Hebrew Bible and Christian Book of Revelation for holy war, genocide, and savage ethnic cleansing than in the Koran, from the killing of the firstborns in Egypt to the wholesale annihilation of the Canaanites...And while the Koran urges believers to fight, it is also emphatic about showing mercy to captured enemies, something almost always scorned in the Bible, where, according to Psalm 137, those who smash the heads of Babylonian infants on the rocks are blessed. Whole books of the Bible celebrate divinely sanctioned genocide. The Koran doesn’t come close. The willful blindness by these self‐proclaimed Christian warriors about their own holy book is breathtaking"

"“Since day one,” he said of Marine Corps boot camp, “you’re just screaming, ‘Kill!’ There’s nothing behind it. There’s no ‘Kill this.’ There’s no ‘Kill that.’ It’s just, ‘Kill.’...
Meyer described how he and other militia members, also veterans, casually spoke of killing people when they gathered at events such as the Freedom of Speech rally in Washington, D.C., in June 2017.

“Everyone will just say, ‘I just want to :censored2:ing kill someone,’” Meyer said.

“It’s not out of hate or rage,” he went on. “It’s just what was drilled into them for so long, for so many years.”

rickyb

sounds like america with the confederate flag revisionism, retreat from political life:

Yasha Levine‏Verified account @yashalevine 6h6 hours ago

I just got back from Ukraine and I have to say what I saw was frightening: widespread gov-funded Holocaust revisionism and denial, total impunity for neo-nazi violence against civil society, and an almost complete retreat from political life by Ukrainians.

22 replies 279 retweets 387 likes

vantexan

sounds like america with the confederate flag revisionism, retreat from political life:

Yasha Levine‏Verified account @yashalevine 6h6 hours ago

I just got back from Ukraine and I have to say what I saw was frightening: widespread gov-funded Holocaust revisionism and denial, total impunity for neo-nazi violence against civil society, and an almost complete retreat from political life by Ukrainians.

22 replies 279 retweets 387 likes
I just got back from Ukraine and all I saw were demands that Putin release Ukrainian political prisoners. Be careful who you believe out there.