Fast preloader wanting to go slower

Thatdudeloads

Hi there I will be at ups for almost 1 year!
I’m one of the fastest dudes in the building and I decided to switch load groups this week and the ones I’m on I don’t care for. I got grumpy drives and since I work fast they give me 5 trucks with a volume of 1,400.
With me being super fast and good as of today with me being here for a year if I can start going slow and be fine?
I’m tired of preload I like my old group I can’t go back because I’m good on the one I’m on now. What do I do I want to do something like unload but they won’t take me off preload because I’m fast.

Thatdudeloads

Another plus today I was almost done but they sent me someone who’s a horrible loader because he is mentally ill. To help me finish up but he doesn’t care about quality and I do. So should I load horribly too? I don’t want to screw the drivers though like he does I like my trucks like a library super organized and neat. All boxes with white labels.

Thatdudeloads

Another plus today I was almost done but they sent me someone who’s a horrible loader because he is mentally ill. To help me finish up but he doesn’t care about quality and I do. So should I load horribly too? I don’t want to screw the drivers though like he does I like my trucks like a library super organized and neat. All boxes with white labels.
As always thank you for your feed back anyone!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
As always thank you for your feed back anyone!
CC784EAE-B084-48C5-A3F9-03757CAF719D.gif

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I’m one of the fastest dudes in the building and I decided to switch load groups this week and the ones I’m on I don’t care for. I got grumpy drives and since I work fast they give me 5 trucks with a volume of 1,400.
With me being super fast and good as of today with me being here for a year if I can start going slow and be fine?
I’m tired of preload I like my old group I can’t go back because I’m good on the one I’m on now. What do I do I want to do something like unload but they won’t take me off preload because I’m fast.
You’ve dug your own grave by going so fast! .. already burnt out after a year? Sign the internet transfer sheet near the main entrance for getting moved to unload or a different preferred area.. seniority rules of course.

Thatdudeloads

You’ve dug your own grave by going so fast! .. already burnt out after a year? Sign the internet transfer sheet near the main entrance for getting moved to unload or a different preferred area.. seniority rules of course.
Oh sweet yeah I’ll have to ask the dude I know him. I just thought I should go to the form first so I can get opinions from people who have been here longer than a year.

Nah
Don't slow down. Just start working "safe."

Thatdudeloads

Hows it feel now champ? 😂
Not too good I sat in my backyard lake today so the cold water can help my body recover. I’m realizing it’s a job I shouldn’t have to be doing stuff like. stretching and cold water recovery after work unless I’m a real athlete not a browns gym guy.

nWo

If you are the only preloader not stacked out you will be harassed. Might as well stack out too.

Thatdudeloads

If you are the only preloader not stacked out you will be harassed. Might as well stack out too.
What do you mean stack out? Like my bulk? I normally get everything In so I know how to make room. Also make sure the labels and addresses are facing up.
By like 7:00 it’s like a playground in my truck I have tunnel systems ect in mainly my business routes.

the 1st image and last one were mainly me 2nd image was a Monday truck Someone did part of

Attachments

• F6CD1459-4E2F-4842-8EEF-7DEED6969D54.jpeg
    F6CD1459-4E2F-4842-8EEF-7DEED6969D54.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 2084FA3C-21A3-42B1-8A2E-ABBE0B9B1D11.jpeg
    2084FA3C-21A3-42B1-8A2E-ABBE0B9B1D11.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 95
  • E1C709F9-C017-4B15-8F38-5140BEF6D206.jpeg
    E1C709F9-C017-4B15-8F38-5140BEF6D206.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 112