Fast preloader wanting to go slower

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Bring your own food and drink or at the very least have it before your breaks. Take the full 10 minutes in the cab. Stretch your legs on the shelves, steps. Stay well organized. Play the game. How organized can you be and for how long.

I been doing preload for most 2 years, now a driver. :censored2: preload, take your time. They don't pay us any extra to get done quicker...we are hourly.
I used to bust my ass.....till I learned.

JustDeliverIt

As always thank you for your feed back anyone!

The problem is they will never have enough good loaders. It is the toughest job in the building and the fact you do it well will be difficult to leave. There will always be a reason they need you to load.

As others have said, don’t intentionally slow down, work safer. Always leave an isle through the trucks until the end of the day. If you pull from cages, get a shepherds hook, don’t crawl into the cages to get packages from the back. Tape all open packages when you get them. Do everything the way your supposed to do it. And sign a bid sheet for driving to get out of the building.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
What do you mean stack out? Like my bulk? I normally get everything In so I know how to make room. Also make sure the labels and addresses are facing up.
By like 7:00 it’s like a playground in my truck I have tunnel systems ect in mainly my business routes.

the 1st image and last one were mainly me 2nd image was a Monday truck Someone did part of
Nice work

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
EA1D2892-C84C-4AE1-A5E0-EB87424281BD.gif

this is how @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U loaded cars before becoming a RPCD

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not too good I sat in my backyard lake today so the cold water can help my body recover. I’m realizing it’s a job I shouldn’t have to be doing stuff like. stretching and cold water recovery after work unless I’m a real athlete not a browns gym guy.
So slow down your pace and if they complain...tell your sup you’re working as fast as you safely can. And yes...if you have enough seniority...try to get moved to a preferred work area.

Dr.Brownz

What do you mean stack out? Like my bulk? I normally get everything In so I know how to make room. Also make sure the labels and addresses are facing up.
By like 7:00 it’s like a playground in my truck I have tunnel systems ect in mainly my business routes.

the 1st image and last one were mainly me 2nd image was a Monday truck Someone did part of

LOL if UPS gave me a truck like these they would have missed packages everyday

Thatdudeloads

The problem is they will never have enough good loaders. It is the toughest job in the building and the fact you do it well will be difficult to leave. There will always be a reason they need you to load.

As others have said, don’t intentionally slow down, work safer. Always leave an isle through the trucks until the end of the day. If you pull from cages, get a shepherds hook, don’t crawl into the cages to get packages from the back. Tape all open packages when you get them. Do everything the way your supposed to do it. And sign a bid sheet for driving to get out of the building.
I’m waiting until I’m 21 😭