Fat Gal Violates Airline Dress Policy, Gets Removed From Flight, Then Plays The Fat/Race Card

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No that honestly was may opinion on Larry Elder when paying attention to him in the 1990's. I thought this man is an anti black bigot who believes in collective black racial pathology. I literally have not paid attention or heard about the man until he started running for governor of Cali.
You view everything through the lens of race so you see racists everywhere. You should check under your bed tonight buddy, could be one hiding under there.

refineryworker05

Oh yeah Larry Elder literally wrote a book titled Stupid Black Men. The man is as anti-black as can be. Who but a bigot would associate a skin color with stupidity?

refineryworker05

You view everything through the lens of race so you see racists everywhere. You should check under your bed tonight buddy, could be one hiding under there.
What does viewing stuff through the lens of race even mean? There are millions of open racists who believe clearly racist stuff about black Americans. They admit it to pollsters. They'll tell pollsters, they believe black people are less intelligent or lazy.

refineryworker05

Are you playing dumb right now?
You think Larry Elder writing a book titled Stupid Black men isn't an anti black book title? You think associating stupidity with a skin color is ok and not anti black? You think Larry Elder saying he thinks slaver owner's decendants should get reparations for loss of their property isn't anti black?

vantexan

Why? Most democrats agree with the idea that there is something collectively wrong with the black race. This anti black belief is extremely popular.

I just did a quick search of Larry Elder; This is what he is up to right now
Larry Elder, a conservative Black politician in California, took the conversation on reparations to a new level when he said he believes the descendants of slave owners deserve compensation, too—not just Black people whose ancestors were captured and enslaved against their will.

I mean it doesn't get much more anti-black than standing up for the rights of the families of former slave owners getting reparations for owning than losing their enslaved "property" as he says it. Yeah he is still on the same bigoted nonsense
If it was to the Democrats' advantage to put that out there, if true, they would have already done so to prove he's a bigot. Apparently you aren't well versed in how dirty politics can be and usually is.

vantexan

Oh yeah Larry Elder literally wrote a book titled Stupid Black Men. The man is as anti-black as can be. Who but a bigot would associate a skin color with stupidity?
So are you saying black men can't be stupid? The title was to make a point, not to hate on black men. A smart black man would see that.

refineryworker05

If it was to the Democrats' advantage to put that out there, if true, they would have already done so to prove he's a bigot. Apparently you aren't well versed in how dirty politics can be and usually is.
It's not to their advantage, most democrats agree with the idea that there is something collective wrong within the black race. This anti black belief is very popular and common in America.
Larry Elder is an anti black bigot. The man wrote a book titled Stupid Black men. He said he believes that the descendants of slave owners should get reparations because of loss of their property.

refineryworker05

So are you saying black men can't be stupid? The title was to make a point, not to hate on black men. A smart black man would see that.
Imagine someone wrote a book titled Pedophile Christian men. It would be clear that the person is saying there is something about being a Christian man that is connected to being a pedophile. It would rightly be understood as an attack against Christian men. This is the point Elder is making with the title of his book about Stupid Black men. Again it is just proof of the man's anti black ideology. And saying slave owner's descendants should get reparations for loss of their property is incredibly anti black.

refineryworker05

These racist Democrats are terrified of Larry Elder.
Just let the bigots seethe.
I have no idea. Again I remember him as a bit of a clown and just a run of the mill anti black bigot who used his racial identity to tell republicans and other racists, see I believe the same racist nonsense about black people that you do. So you can't be racist if a black guy agrees wtih it. That's his role, that's his job in republican politics. How much of a threat that makes him........ I don't see it.

vantexan

It's not to their advantage, most democrats agree with the idea that there is something collective wrong within the black race. This anti black belief is very popular and common in America.
Larry Elder is an anti black bigot. The man wrote a book titled Stupid Black men. He said he believes that the descendants of slave owners should get reparations because of loss of their property.
You don't get it. It's a white liberal governor trying to save his job and anything that would smear his opponent he, and all the other liberals, are going to use. Do you actually think that they sit around discussing whether a smear can't be used because, when you get down to it, blacks really do believe that? Seriously? By the way if most blacks believe that then how would Elder be anti black for saying what most blacks believe? Mustn't say it out loud?

vantexan

Imagine someone wrote a book titled Pedophile Christian men. It would be clear that the person is saying there is something about being a Christian man that is connected to being a pedophile. It would rightly be understood as an attack against Christian men. This is the point Elder is making with the title of his book about Stupid Black men. Again it is just proof of the man's anti black ideology. And saying slave owner's descendants should get reparations for loss of their property is incredibly anti black.
No, because you're suggesting with that title that all Christian men are pedophiles, which is obviously untrue. Elder was talking about black men who do stupid things. You know, crime, drugs, knocking up women. He was trying to be provocative to make a point.

refineryworker05

You don't get it. It's a white liberal governor trying to save his job and anything that would smear his opponent he, and all the other liberals, are going to use. Do you actually think that they sit around discussing whether a smear can't be used because, when you get down to it, blacks really do believe that? Seriously? By the way if most blacks believe that then how would Elder be anti black for saying what most blacks believe? Mustn't say it out loud?
My opinon of Larry Elder has nothing to do with any white governor. I posted that I thought the man was an anti black bigot back in the 1990's, and I haven't paid attention to him until he ran for governor.
American culture is anti black. Black Americans are Americans, they are socialized like all other Americans to believe that there is something collectively wrong within the black race. And almost all Americans to varying degrees believe this. Americans in general think issues like crime, poverty, etc are caused by what's collectively lacking or wrong within the black race. They take American social problems and transform them into collective black racial pathologies or dysfunctions caused by the inherently troubled black race. But most black Americans also think anti-black racism is a huge issue that must be addressed, and they push back against some of the most egregious anti black rhetoric. For most black Americans this stuff is complicated there is a mix of resisting this anti black racist ideology and accepting that racist ideology and believing that some problems are caused by what's internally and collectively wrong within the black race. larry elder is just an anti black bigot who writes books titled stupid black men and thinks slave owner's families are owed reparations for loss of their property.

refineryworker05

No, because you're suggesting with that title that all Christian men are pedophiles, which is obviously untrue. Elder was talking about black men who do stupid things. You know, crime, drugs, knocking up women. He was trying to be provocative to make a point.
You are making my point. Even though the hypothetical book title Pedophile Christian men is not titled all Christian Men are Pedophiles, you understand that title is implying a connection between christian men and pedophilia. Which is the EXACT same thing Elder's book title suggets about stupid black men even though it doesn't say all black men are stupid. That's the exact point I am showing you. Thank you for your response. If the book title stupid black men isn't anti black then the hypothetical book title pedophile christian men isn't anti christian.

vantexan

My opinon of Larry Elder has nothing to do with any white governor. I posted that I thought the man was an anti black bigot back in the 1990's, and I haven't paid attention to him until he ran for governor.
American culture is anti black. Black Americans are Americans, they are socialized like all other Americans to believe that there is something collectively wrong within the black race. And almost all Americans to varying degrees believe this. Americans in general think issues like crime, poverty, etc are caused by what's collectively lacking or wrong within the black race. They take American social problems and transform them into collective black racial pathologies or dysfunctions caused by the inherently troubled black race. But most black Americans also think anti-black racism is a huge issue that must be addressed, and they push back against some of the most egregious anti black rhetoric. For most black Americans this stuff is complicated there is a mix of resisting this anti black racist ideology and accepting that racist ideology and believing that some problems are caused by what's internally and collectively wrong within the black race. larry elder is just an anti black bigot who writes books titled stupid black men and thinks slave owner's families are owed reparations for loss of their property.
Doesn't matter. Elder is running for governor and anything legitimate and plenty illegitimate will be used against him. You're hung up in the weeds.

vantexan

You are making my point. Even though the hypothetical book title Pedophile Christian men is not titled all Christian Men are Pedophiles, you understand that title is implying a connection between christian men and pedophilia. Which is the EXACT same thing Elder's book title suggets about stupid black men even though it doesn't say all black men are stupid. That's the exact point I am showing you. Thank you for your response. If the book title stupid black men isn't anti black then the hypothetical book title pedophile christian men isn't anti christian.
So no one can criticize anyone about anything even if some people are doing bad things that hurt themselves and others. Must only talk about those racist white Republicans but never about your own kind, whomever that might be.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I have no idea. Again I remember him as a bit of a clown and just a run of the mill anti black bigot who used his racial identity to tell republicans and other racists, see I believe the same racist nonsense about black people that you do. So you can't be racist if a black guy agrees wtih it. That's his role, that's his job in republican politics. How much of a threat that makes him........ I don't see it.

You have very racist beliefs.