Fat Gal Violates Airline Dress Policy, Gets Removed From Flight, Then Plays The Fat/Race Card

refineryworker05

So no one can criticize anyone about anything even if some people are doing bad things that hurt themselves and others. Must only talk about those racist white Republicans but never about your own kind, whomever that might be.
People can do whatever they want. The belief that American social problems are caused by what's collectively wrong within the black race is anti black racism. There is no such thing as collective racial behavior.

vantexan

People can do whatever they want. The belief that American social problems are caused by what's collectively wrong within the black race is anti black racism. There is no such thing as collective racial behavior.
So who believes that? I think America's social problems are more a result of white liberal policies. Not everything is about you.

rickyb

That dirty oil lies next to the world's largest economy. Be thankful for your natural resources. When the rest of the world is clamoring over what's left elsewhere Canada will have a reliable partner to keep it prosperous.
We mismanaged it so a few :censored2:s made all the money and are already paying the cost for scorching the planet for example vanxouver had an unheard of 60 days no rain, and it was probably bc's worst fire season ever.

Our continent is uniquely corrupt and maybe the thing is u can only lie or do wats wrong for so long b4 the truth comes out

rickyb

No it isn't.
yea if you look at things like healthcare in your case, how much less we cut back on pollution, how much vacation we get, the cost of tuition, lack of public transport, life expectancy in the case of america which is comparable to an eastern european country, and probably the corrupting influence of spending 1 trillion on war every year in your case, all the while US is richest country on earth.

rickyb

Let's try this again and maybe you can see where you got lost...

No it isn't.
i know how to copy and paste too

yea if you look at things like healthcare in your case, how much less we cut back on pollution, how much vacation we get, the cost of tuition, lack of public transport, life expectancy in the case of america which is comparable to an eastern european country, and probably the corrupting influence of spending 1 trillion on war every year in your case, all the while US is richest country on earth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Stick to scifi movies about trannies and robots.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

We’ll see if your smart enough to get rid of Trudeau this month

vantexan

We aren't spending a trillion on war every year.

rickyb

We’ll see if your smart enough to get rid of Trudeau this month
never voted for that neoliberal obama esque garbage in the first place.

we have a :censored2:ed up voting system here its called first past the post, not sure if its worse than your electoral college.