Fat Gal Violates Airline Dress Policy, Gets Removed From Flight, Then Plays The Fat/Race Card

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I think they fat shamed the poor girl. She was wearing a sports bra, might not have been a great choice, but I highly doubt the same thing would have happened to a skinny girl with a sports bra...
I may just be the weird homeschooled kid, but this is what happens when you raise a society with no modesty.

I would never wear an outfit that exposed my midriff out in public.

Girls don’t need to dress like that either.

I agree they would likely have not done this to a fit girl.

But they should. It’s not appropriate attire.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
yup use any card that works. you may have to use the full deck...

a black feeder driver told me he used the race card anytime he wanted something.

sad.....

refineryworker05

Doesn't matter. Elder is running for governor and anything legitimate and plenty illegitimate will be used against him. You're hung up in the weeds.
I have no idea what you are talking about here. I don't give a :censored2: about Elder running for governor in a state I don't reside. You brought up Elder as some kind of proof that democrats do idenity politics. My only point about Elder is that his whole schtik in the republican party depends on his racial identity and him telling racist republicans hey what you believe about the collective racial dysfunction of the black race isn't racist because I a black guy believe that too. Elder is an anti black bigot and that does matter to me.

refineryworker05

yup use any card that works. you may have to use the full deck...

a black feeder driver told me he used the race card anytime he wanted something.

sad.....
There is no such thing as the "race card". I know a lot of people believe it exists even some black people, but I asked multiple people to explain what it is and have never gotten a coherent answer. So what is the race card? How does it work? Anyone can answer.