FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

floridays

It was an FBI raid so of course Wray was involved. You don't do an unprecedented raid on a former president unless you go above Wray's level. What's really ridiculous is it's a known fact that Hillary Clinton broke numerous national security laws, deleted 33,000 emails she was ordered to turn over under subpoena, destroyed the server they were on, and nothing happened. They're after Trump for anything they can find.
Still have to mention something in particular to get a warrant.

I should say a lawful warrant, we are dealing with a lawless bunch.

bacha29

It was an FBI raid so of course Wray was involved. You don't do an unprecedented raid on a former president unless you go above Wray's level. What's really ridiculous is it's a known fact that Hillary Clinton broke numerous national security laws, deleted 33,000 emails she was ordered to turn over under subpoena, destroyed the server they were on, and nothing happened. They're after Trump for anything they can find.
Here you go again trying to deflect using a political figure who has been out of public service for a decade. Stay focused on what is known .

vantexan

Here you go again trying to deflect using a political figure who has been out of public service for a decade. Stay focused on what is known .
And here you go again defending the Democrats right to do anything they want without consequence while holding Republicans to another standard.

floridays

Was a spur of the moment decision. Clearly discussed and planned before going to the judge.
Not likely, you don't spur of the moment apply for a warrant and have a judge sign off on it, not on a former President.

These clowns are good, everything is taken into consideration.
That is the reason a glove hasn't been laid on the players in the Mueller fiasco.

bacha29

Right, FISA judges are Federal judges.
I'll add the FBI lied on that warrant application.

I'll wait for information.
Exactly what I'm talking about. What evidence do you have that proves conclusively that they lied? Very unlikely that they would willfully attempt to mislead the judge in an effort to get a warrant when you consider the fact that the evidence if any they do collect would have to be presented to a federal grand jury. Therefore, what they do have will have to be compelling and spotless in order for a grand jury to indict and former president.

floridays

Exactly what I'm talking about. What evidence do you have that proves conclusively that they lied? Very unlikely that they would willfully attempt to mislead the judge in an effort to get a warrant when you consider the fact that the evidence if any they do collect would have to be presented to a federal grand jury. Therefore, what they do have will have to be compelling and spotless in order for a grand jury to indict and former president.
Because the guy that lied has already been sanctioned. It's been proven.
That's why.

vantexan

Not likely, you don't spur of the moment apply for a warrant and have a judge sign off on it, not on a former President.

These clowns are good, everything is taken into consideration.
That is the reason a glove hasn't been laid on the players in the Mueller fiasco.
I corrected that. My autocorrect doesn't like apostrophes for some reason and I have to pay attention.

vantexan

The FISA court slapped their wrists for lying. ttku

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol
Still can’t let Hillary go

bacha29

The FISA court issued a statement last year very critical of the FBI for lying to them. Where have you been?
What specific incidents were they referring to and what evidence do you have to offer that the FBI in this particular warrant request lied? Obviously Fox news is in your head again .