FedEx earnings

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Who gets the commission? Sales?

The salesperson is gonna reap the biggest piece of the pie that's for sure and the courier if he or she's lucky will get a few crums.

This reliance on couriers is a one sided street. Are they gonna put on a uniform and help with the extra volume?

BrownMeetPurple

The salesperson is gonna reap the biggest piece of the pie that's for sure and the courier if he or she's lucky will get a few crums.

This reliance on couriers is a one sided street. Are they gonna put on a uniform and help with the extra volume?

Exactly my point. Why do the extra effort for nothing in return.

You gotta love those days when you have to drive your salesperson around, he/she gets all the respect that day. Gotta be super nice or else!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I've had my dispatchers come ride with me, but not a salesperson. They are too valuable to ride in that rattly, squeaky van.

I have run across them at a stop before, and it was one of the nicer ones we have in district so she acknowledged my existence. Did I mention she is smokin' hot?

bbsam

Staff member
We've had the same sales people for 10 years. If one of them walked up to me on the street, I would have no idea who they were.

P1 Lates

There is no way I would want sales to spend a day with me. They would spend too much time BS'ing the customers. Get an route exception report ready to explain away the gap time thats going to show up.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
There is no way I would want sales to spend a day with me. They would spend too much time BS'ing the customers. Get an route exception report ready to explain away the gap time thats going to show up.

I'm sure the sales staff paints a real rosy picture to customers of how great FedEx service is. I'm sure they're trained to lie like the managers are.