Fedex--employee bashing website

FedexExEmployee

I just want to say that I enjoy working at FedEx. I have never worked at UPS before so I can not really compare the two, but I do know that FedEx is the best place I have worked at so far. My manager is nice and understanding, my co-workers are nice, I get paid 12 bucks an hour for an easy 15-hour a week part-time job, I can usually get off when I want to, and best of all FedEx pays my college tuition.

I started to read this and instantly thought to myself: This person must be somewhat new and does not work full-time.

Yup, it's a nice part-time gig just to help get by while you attend college. Can't beat it for that. However, going full-time with Fedex and choosing to make it a life-long career would be the biggest mistake of anyone's life.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Being PT is a lot different than FT, and if you can use your FedEx tuition refund benefits to move onto something better...good for you. Although there are a few decent managers out there they are definitely in the minority.

Take a look at the new UPS contract that's on the table and you'd realize that their wage and benefit increases will NEVER be offered to you at FedEx because you have ZERO negotiating power to force management to pay you a living wage that reflects the extreme profitability you provide to FedEx. If FedEx was to become your full-time career you'd realize this in short order unless you had a brain the size of a gnat.

I will again ask UPSer's to start talking to Fedex Express couriers whenever you see one and inform them how much you make per hour more than they do, and how your retirement and benefit pkg dwarf the pitiful crap FedEx offers. A unionized FedEx would not only further the interests of UPS by providing a level playing field, but would give the Teamsters enormous leverage, which would serve to benefit hourlies at both companies in the long-run. I can't believe the lack of interest in adding to your own power.....drivers on both sides would be better off.

FedexExEmployee

If FedEx was to become your full-time career you'd realize this in short order unless you had a brain the size of a gnat.

:lol:

I will again ask UPSer's to start talking to Fedex Express couriers whenever you see one and inform them how much you make per hour more than they do, and how your retirement and benefit pkg dwarf the pitiful crap FedEx offers.

:thumbup1: