Fedex Express Peak 2017

floridays

No, he's a feeble-minded navel gazer. My only regret of putting him on Ignore is that I can't Report his offensive tripe.
I don't offend easily, I really don't understand the uproar. I'm grown, seen and heard a lot worse in my life, that's just me. When offended a good counter punch suffices. I know there is no satisfaction when the punchee is to stupid to realize he was just tagged. Oh well.

vantexan

I don't offend easily, I really don't understand the uproar. I'm grown, seen and heard a lot worse in my life, that's just me. When offended a good counter punch suffices. I know there is no satisfaction when the punchee is to stupid to realize he was just tagged. Oh well.
He gets ugly about it. Tries to bulldoze anyone critical of the company. I mean he attacks Operational Needs! Who does that?

floridays

He gets ugly about it. Tries to bulldoze anyone critical of the company. I mean he attacks Operational Needs! Who does that?
Understood, follow obama's advice, "If they bring a knife, you bring a gun." Just joking, little political jab to entice an offended BBsam.:rolleyes:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Today was the first bad day at my station. I brought back unattempted stops. There was a big pile of freight sitting that came in late. Not too bad considering previous years.

Meat

Operational needs is right. Report inappropriate posts. I very rarely read this forum so there's a 99.9% chance mods won't know about them if you don't report them

This is hilarious; the FedEx forum is just like working at FedEx - management has to intervene due to the employee’s inability to interact as adults! Sometimes, when management is away attending meetings, I bet my co-worker a soda on which employee will be the first to feel compelled to call them over name calling during the sort. Keep in mind, the average age is 50. Absolutely PATHETIC!

bbsam

Staff member
This is hilarious; the FedEx forum is just like working at FedEx - management has to intervene due to the employee’s inability to interact as adults! Sometimes, when management is away attending meetings, I bet my co-worker a soda on which employee will be the first to feel compelled to call them over name calling during the sort. Keep in mind, the average age is 50. Absolutely PATHETIC!
Come on, Meat. Throw me that weak-ass :censored2:.

vantexan

If you choose to describe the unvarnished truth as “weak-ass :censored2:,” then more power to you. I would have thought it would have come from one of the Trump supporters, though.
I wonder how much of all that is instigated by you? You try very hard to stir the pot here.

bbsam

Staff member
If you choose to describe the unvarnished truth as “weak-ass :censored2:,” then more power to you. I would have thought it would have come from one of the Trump supporters, though.
Lol. Had little to do with your post. Your name has just always reminded me of that movie.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You must work with Old Fart. Seriously, you were supposedly a high school kid who has a step-dad that works for FedEx, now you're supposedly a courier?

Go do your homework.

Meat

You must work with Old Fart. Seriously, you were supposedly a high school kid who has a step-dad that works for FedEx, now you're supposedly a courier?

Go do your homework.

Um, I’m currently pretending to be a handler, not a courier.

I respectfully request that you follow your own advice.