Fedex Express Peak 2017

vantexan

It's not just from joining a union, you also get that from working somewhere for 25-30 years and feel like you own the place
My driver has 5 years in. And when he meets up with other drivers to hand off freight all they do is bitch. Not what I was expecting from people with great pay and benefits. But then he's got three kids and one on the way and his wife doesn't work. So his $80k a year is stretched thin. All the more reason to be eager for OT IMO.

Purplepackage

My driver has 5 years in. And when he meets up with other drivers to hand off freight all they do is bitch. Not what I was expecting from people with great pay and benefits. But then he's got three kids and one on the way and his wife doesn't work. So his $80k a year is stretched thin. All the more reason to be eager for OT IMO.

Should've wrapped it before he tapped it

Oldfart

Doesn't change the fact that a lot of couriers for decades made hundreds less than him on 40 hours a week and worked Saturday because they had to, not because they couldn't manage money. And majority of stations in the country are lower payscales. FedEx only pays higher in markets where they have to due to local conditions.
Bitch bitch bitch.

You claim I make so much more than others and when I post what I actually made you acted like I was lying. Then when others confirm that others make more than me you still bitch bitch bitch.

I kinda believe all you do is bitch bitch bitch. Bummer

Hundreds less? Hundreds?

Dude, you are just a whacked out :censored2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldfart

A lot of people work Saturdays because they don't make the $250-$320 more that you make on 40 hours. They work 6 days and still don't make what you do on 5.
What topped out person makes $320 a week less than me?

You really are dumber than a 1st grader.

I bet you aren't potty trained either.

dezguy

Dude, wtf Oldfart? You need to not be on this forum if van bothers you that much. You’re the one who sounds miserable if you can only post vile crap like this online. Get a life.
How he's still allowed to post without being in the mod queue is beyond me. I mean if MFE is in the queue; with all the racist and sexist things OF has posted, he certainly deserves to be there too.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
How he's still allowed to post without being in the mod queue is beyond me. I mean if MFE is in the queue; with all the racist and sexist things OF has posted, he certainly deserves to be there too.

That’s our fault for not reporting him to @cheryl.
Operational needs is right. Report inappropriate posts. I very rarely read this forum so there's a 99.9% chance mods won't know about them if you don't report them

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Operational needs is right. Report inappropriate posts. I very rarely read this forum so there's a 99.9% chance mods won't know about them if you don't report them
I think everyone has been trying to be nice and hoping he would act like an adult and play nice. He doesn’t, therefore, a bunch of people just put him on ignore.

vantexan

Bitch bitch bitch.

You claim I make so much more than others and when I post what I actually made you acted like I was lying. Then when others confirm that others make more than me you still bitch bitch bitch.

I kinda believe all you do is bitch bitch bitch. Bummer

Hundreds less? Hundreds?

Dude, you are just a whacked out :censored2:
Excuse me for correcting you kind sir. If you were topped out at $20(just an example, in the ballpark), and I was at $14, you grossed $240 more than me on 40 hours. That's about $12.5k more annually on just 40. That doesn't count the extra on OT, the extra 401k match, the bigger sick day bonus, the extra put into your portable pension. When you were at $24, and starting pay was at $14.39 or thereabouts, the disparity was even bigger between you and starting couriers. You were getting 3% raises on higher pay, we were getting 2%. Let's say you were at $23 and I was at $17. You got 69 cents, I got 34. You may very well have gotten less than some who weren't topped out on a much higher payscale in California or New York, but you did a lot better than those who went 10 years or more on :censored2: raises on your payscale. Wise up genius, people worked OT because they had to, not because they didn't have your money management skills.

Last edited:

vantexan

What topped out person makes $320 a week less than me?

You really are dumber than a 1st grader.

I bet you aren't potty trained either.
When did I ever say topped out people make less than you? You said that people work Saturdays because they're poor money managers.

floridays

Excuse me for correcting you kind sir. If you were topped out at $20(just an example, in the ballpark), and I was at $14, you grossed $240 more than me on 40 hours. That's about $12.5k more annually on just 40. That doesn't count the extra on OT, the extra 401k match, the bigger sick day bonus, the extra put into your portable pension. When you were at $24, and starting pay was at $14.39 or thereabouts, the disparity was even bigger between you and starting couriers. You were getting 3% raises on higher pay, we were getting 2%. Let's say you were at $23 and I was at $17. You got 69 cents, I got 34. You may very well have gotten less than some who weren't topped out on a much higher payscale in California or New York, but you did a lot better than those who went 10 years or more on :censored2: raises on your payscale. Wise up genius, people worked OT because they had to, not because they didn't have your money management skills.
You crazy :censored2:, he's got two great pensions and a yuge 401k, you should ask him to write a book and take advantage of his yuge financial prowess.