FedEx Ground Barriers to Success…A Serious Matter.

vantexan

Only one problem . Every one of my post came after you and your pal Fred jumped in with your same old gripe about US immigration policy.

Here is my original response. So where does it say anything here about US immigration policy.

Here's Fred's first response. Right away he had for no credible reason drag immigration policy into the discussion because it was never a discussion about public policy but he had to make it one.

And here is your first comment. You immediately started another public policy debate based on nothing but your same belly aching which had nothing whatsoever to do with the subject at hand. So take your public policy viewpoints someplace where it might serve a purpose however unlikely you'll find one.
After all the twisting of posts you do to rag on others you have a lot of chutzpah to post the above.

bacha29

After all the twisting of posts you do to rag on others you have a lot of chutzpah to post the above.
I will respond when you two keep dragging public policy matters into a subject where it has no bearing. If you want somebody to debate public policy matters with you then take them over to Current Events.

bacha29

That is a blatant lie.
My first post in this thread is a response to you talking about immigration.

You're just butthurt when people disagree with you.
My first comment on the matter was post #20 . You jumped in with your usual and completely unrelated political grievances at post #47.

bacha29

@bacha29 has the perfect solution. We'll put women on hormone therapy. That'll totally change their genetics from women to men. Then we'll put them to work schlepping boxes at Ground. Here he comes to save the day!!!!!
One of the most misogynistic comments I've read on here in quite awhile. And even if was possible to effect your solution (which it isn't) then in exactly what way would it remove the barriers to FDX's success?

vantexan

I will respond when you two keep dragging public policy matters into a subject where it has no bearing. If you want somebody to debate public policy matters with you then take them over to Current Events.
Says the hypocrite who always brings it up.

vantexan

One of the most misogynistic comments I've read on here in quite awhile. And even if was possible to effect your solution (which it isn't) then in exactly what way would it remove the barriers to FDX's success?
Take it to Current Events amigo!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You jumped in with your usual and completely unrelated political grievances at post #47.
My first post in this thread is a response to you rambling about immigration policy.

Here, refresh your memory little lady:
Screenshot_20211105-191204_Gallery.jpg

Bacha, you use this forum as a sounding board to vent your political grievances, then cry when people answer the questions you ask.

Get a grip.

Last edited:

bacha29

My first post in this thread is a response to you rambling about immigration policy.

Here, refresh your memory little lady:
View attachment 358510

Bacha, you use this forum as a sounding board to vent your political grievances, then cry when people answer the questions you ask.

Get a grip.
Then come back with answers more credible that the outlandish claims that Democrats are blocking the border. May I remind you that trump's wall was going to solve the border crisis. . Why hasn't it? That's your party's solution. Very simple. People have legs, walls don't. People can simply climb over it....dig under it...or walk around it.
If it was effective then why is the BOC reopening an old prison a few miles from here to house illegal immigrants while they wait for their hearings?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then come back with answers more credible that the outlandish claims that Democrats are blocking the border. May I remind you that trump's wall was going to solve the border crisis. . Why hasn't it? That's your party's solution. Very simple. People have legs, walls don't. People can simply climb over it....dig under it...or walk around it.
If it was effective then why is the BOC reopening an old prison a few miles from here to house illegal immigrants while they wait for their hearings?
You just made multiple posts claiming you did not want to talk about immigration policy.

Yet here you are, once again, using this forum as a sounding board to vent your political grievances.

There is a place for your tired old complaints that we hear out of you over and over again. It's not here. The only reason you're here is that you believe and wrongly that there's somebody here you will listen to you.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Uhh, because Dimocrats blocked Trump at every turn, derailing his attempt to secure our southern border.

Then you have the GALL to blame Trump! Losers.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Uhh, because Dimocrats blocked Trump at every turn, derailing his attempt to secure our southern border.

Then you have the GALL to blame Trump! Losers.
Trump was full of BS with that wall from the git-go. “Mexico is gonna pay for it.” Yeah right! Any jr. high school current events student knew that wasn’t gonna happen.

vantexan

You are truly insane. The wall wasn't completed because of the delays caused by Democrats withholding funds. Y'all complained bitterly about the billions the wall would cost but have printed trillions to throw away. Where the wall was completed in substantial amounts illegal crossings went way down. It's the wall backed by the Border Patrol that stopped the flow. And Trump had people waiting in Mexico instead of releasing them into the population like Biden is doing. A 23 year old man from Honduras got a free ride to Florida on one of Biden's planes by claiming he was a teenager. That idiot just murdered a Jacksonville area man in his home, repeatedly stabbing and beating him, all caught on a security camera. You wail about us getting vaccinated but the government is letting all these people in including many who test positive for covid. You and your ilk are flat out destroying the country and fiddling while it burns down. Idiots. But I digress. This isn't about FedEx, take it to Current Events.

vantexan

Trump was full of BS with that wall from the git-go. “Mexico is gonna pay for it.” Yeah right! Any jr. high school current events student knew that wasn’t gonna happen.
Yeah, he shouldn't have said that. But it pales in comparison to the millions Biden is letting in and the sheer amount of money they are costing us in social services, the spread of covid, the rise in crime.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
There's more than one way to make someone pay for something, other than writing a check. While I don't know if that was what Trump was referring to, he could have been planning on import taxes on Mexican goods, etc. to underwrite the wall.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Yeah, he shouldn't have said that. But it pales in comparison to the millions Biden is letting in and the sheer amount of money they are costing us in social services, the spread of covid, the rise in crime.
"Millions Biden is letting in " , Which no reasonable person can point to as real nor explain the issue why all these illegals haven't taken all the job openings yet.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Republicans always put themselves in a conudrum.
Too many illegals taking our jobs!
Wait, I mean no one wants to work!
Wait,wage inflation is killing the small business owner!

Wait, nothing republicans ever say makes sense besides hatred and made up poo poo.