FedEx Ground Barriers to Success…A Serious Matter.

bacha29

You are truly insane. The wall wasn't completed because of the delays caused by Democrats withholding funds. Y'all complained bitterly about the billions the wall would cost but have printed trillions to throw away. Where the wall was completed in substantial amounts illegal crossings went way down. It's the wall backed by the Border Patrol that stopped the flow. And Trump had people waiting in Mexico instead of releasing them into the population like Biden is doing. A 23 year old man from Honduras got a free ride to Florida on one of Biden's planes by claiming he was a teenager. That idiot just murdered a Jacksonville area man in his home, repeatedly stabbing and beating him, all caught on a security camera. You wail about us getting vaccinated but the government is letting all these people in including many who test positive for covid. You and your ilk are flat out destroying the country and fiddling while it burns down. Idiots. But I digress. This isn't about FedEx, take it to Current Events.
Your party was in full control of Congress for the first two years of the Trump administration. Unfortunately your party was more concerned about making good on it's donors demands for big tax cuts in exchange for their campaign money.

And to top it all off. You condemn those who are seeking to escape the very poverty that you're going down there to exploit for your own financial gain. In turn it makes you no better than any of them.

vantexan

Your party was in full control of Congress for the first two years of the Trump administration. Unfortunately your party was more concerned about making good on it's donors demands for big tax cuts in exchange for their campaign money.

And to top it all off. You condemn those who are seeking to escape the very poverty that you're going down there to exploit for your own financial gain. In turn it makes you no better than any of them.
Who's exploiting? I'm spending my money in their economy. And I'm not condemning anyone but the Democrats who are exploiting those people by luring them up here in hopes of a better life in exchange for their votes. What they'll end up doing is working three times as hard to be poor in the U.S. Their children may do better, but how many financially well off farm workers have you ever met? Busboys?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Who's exploiting? I'm spending my money in their economy. And I'm not condemning anyone but the Democrats who are exploiting those people by luring them up here in hopes of a better life in exchange for their votes. What they'll end up doing is working three times as hard to be poor in the U.S. Their children may do better, but how many financially well off farm workers have you ever met? Busboys?
There going destroy our economy. But the Democrats are only cutting their own throats. In the end these illegals will vote there own people into power.

bacha29

By your own admission the one and old reason you're going there and to other locations in the past was to save money. You're sure as hell are not going there on a cultural exchange. It is for one reason and one reason only....To save money . So don't insult my intelligence buy trying to claim that you're only reason for going there was to help their economy.

Working4the1%

There going destroy our economy. But the Democrats are only cutting their own throats. In the end these illegals will vote there own people into power.
F5872F5B-E012-4A24-9E3E-59E53CEAD7DA.png

vantexan

By your own admission the one and old reason you're going there and to other locations in the past was to save money. You're sure as hell are not going there on a cultural exchange. It is for one reason and one reason only....To save money . So don't insult my intelligence buy trying to claim that you're only reason for going there was to help their economy.
Did I ever say that the only reason I'm going there is to help their economy? The place I'm heading to has beautiful scenery, a spring like climate year round, low costs, and a lot of services for travelers because we're a big part of their local economy. Lots of English spoken. You see Timmy, there are places in the world where the quality of life is decent and affordable and if you take the time to research you'll discover them for yourself. I could spend all my money in such a place and be very comfortable, but I have bills to pay. It's a trade off and those folks only care that I'm there spending money in their economy. All the backpackers there are doing the same and their economy is geared around attracting them and keeping them coming back. You'd know that if you weren't spending all your time railing against the rich and instead looking for alternatives to your humdrum existence.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Your party was in full control of Congress for the first two years of the Trump administration. Unfortunately your party was more concerned about making good on it's donors demands for big tax cuts in exchange for their campaign money. the idiots in the party who were preoccupied with gaining liberals' acceptance.
Your party is in full control of Congress and you all can't even implement the stuff you all agreed to campaign on.